Ratings for Dr. Kirk L. Kiracofe

Excellent doctor and friendly staff. I would highly recommend him and ,actually, just did. We had a friend just move here and asked for a referral.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Comfortable office and a true gentleman. I like his conservative approach to treatment. Definitely a dentist I can deal with.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

His practice has a laser that shows if you have a cavity or not. I was told I have three cavities by my previous dentist. The laser showed the teeth to just have "stained pits". Thanks, Dr Kiracofe.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Makes you feel comfortable, caring, and overall a great place to go.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Excellent dentist. Beautiful office. Great staff. A pleasant experience to say the least!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Nice office, nice staff and nice doctor. Everyone is so, well, happy. From the patients to the assistants. Good vibes.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

A filling on my front tooth that my old dentist did kept coming out and coming out and coming out! I went to Dr Kiracofe. He put a titanium pin in and THEN filled the tooth! The filling is still there!!! He loves to talk about "dental materials" a bit much (LOL!) but his enthusiasm is what I wish for in my dentist. Thanks, Dr K!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

He is always available. I called him while he was on vacation in North Carolina and he answered the phone and took care of my problem right then and there!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Staff and Dr Kiracofe are super warm and friendly, and very knowledgeable. I always have a positive experience! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Kiracofe is awesome and his staff - what can I say- Everyone there is so nice! Love going to the Dentist!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Kirk L. Kiracofe's Credentials

• University of Colorado (Grad. 2004)

AARP