Ratings for Dr. Mark Levitan

I highly recommend Dr. Levitan. He is a wonderful doctor, very skilled and approachable. He answered every question and quieted my fears. I received excellent care at Austin Retina.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr Levitan took over my case because of travel requirements. Couldn't have had a better doctor that took real good care of me. Told me everything that was going on and what to expect. Great doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

He is a very nice doctor, but over books patients, and always has extremely long wait times. Today my daughter waited 35 minutes just to get called into the first waiting room, over an hour to get pictures, then at the 1 hour and 53 minute mark, we just left. That is just unacceptable. Our last visit was 1 hr and 45 minutes. It is a continuous pattern, and very rude.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I've seen Dr. Levitan for a while now. He is a great doctor. Waiting to see him usually takes a long time (when I saw him yesterday it took almost an hour), but on the other hand, he has a caring and approachable attitude. He takes the time to know me as a patient, he is polite and kind, he answers my questions, he explains procedures as he goes along (which he did after I hadn't seen him in a long time), he goes into detail to explain what he sees after examining my eyes and what the findings mean, and he always reminds me to call the office if any new visual problems develop. Dr. Levitan is one of the best doctors I've had. The staff is friendly and readily answers my questions as well.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Mark Levitan's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental