Ratings for Dr. Leonie M. Van Passel

If you have nerve issues, FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR! She told me I hurt because I'm depressed and depressed people hurt. I found a great Neurologist and he did biopsies and found out I have non-length dependent small fiber neuropathy. He said it's no wonder I'm in pain all over and I'm depressed because my condition is so severe. SHE DOSN'T CARE ABOUT YOU AS A PATIENT!!! She only cares about making money and moving on. Good luck!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

If you have a condition that causes you to be disabled, don't go to this doctor. She's not a nice person and has no clue about nerve issues that affect the body. She dismissed me because she said nothing was wrong. As it turns out, I have severe, irreversible nerve damage all over my body. Stay away from this lady!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

If you really have issues and need help, DON'T go to this doctor. She has no clue what's she's doing. I have severe nerve damage which another found when he did biopsies on me. This crazy woman told me there was nothing wrong and it was all in my head. STAY AWAY if you really need help. There are too many other great doctors in our area. Don't waste your time and money!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014