Ratings for Dr. Levica H. Narine

Dr. Narine is an excellent and knowledgeable doctor. She has always made me feel at ease during and after my visits to the Kofinas Institute. My appreciation for her wonderful bedside manner came initially during a difficult time in my pregnancy and has only grown with each visit.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Narine is probably the nicest and most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. She was truly meant to be in this role to help people have a family they only dreamed of. Her staff reflects her as well, truly caring and amazing. I never thought I would be pregnant at 40 when I got married so late and my husband had a vasectomy from a previous marriage. As soon as we sat down with Dr. Narine anything was possible. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Do not use. I went to Dr. Narine after a year of unsuccessfully trying to get pregnant (at age 37). I knew I had a fibroid, which my previous doctor told me would not be an issue for pregnancy but would need to be monitored. She immediately told me I would need surgery before conceiving, but suggested a series of tests first. After 2 months of tests, all showing no issues, she went back to her first recommendation - have surgery. I got a second opinion. As soon as the doctore looked at the location and size of the fibroid, she said surgery was absolutely NOT necessary. She also didn't understand the long, long list of tests that Narine had done. I never went back to Narine and when I finally did IVF, I found out over $3500 of my health insurance's $10K cap had been wasted on the unneccesary tests Dr. Narine ordered so we had to pay more out of pocket to conceive. She wasted 3 months of my time and caused me and my husband a great deal of stress. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Narine is an exceptional doctor. We were so grateful to be in her care throughout our first pregnancy, unfortunate miscarriage and D&C. She was always sensitive, knowledgeable and completely present and that was exactly what we needed. We quickly became pregnant again and saw her weekly during the first trimester of our second pregnancy. We were sad to leave her practice when we "graduated" from high-risk status, but we look forward to introducing her to this baby after it is born next month!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Narine is not only an exceptional ob-gyn, but she is also an amazingly kind and caring person. I was under her care for many fertility cycles and she always took her time and answered every one of my questions. She has an excellent bedside manner and thoroughly explains each procedure or sonogram. Dr Narine is also very emotionally supportive, as she understands how stressful fertility treatments can be. Even after I conceived my son through an IVF cycle and was transferred over to perinatal services, Dr. Narine continues to check in on me and check my progress. She really is one of the smartest and nixes doctors I have ever been to!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Narine is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. She made me feel very confident of becoming pregnant and with her help I was able to conceive my second child. She performed a very impressive loproscopic surgery and within three months I was pregnant on my own. My husband and I are extremely thankful to Dr. Narine.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr Narine is an exceptional doctor and person. She has been there for my husband and I during our IVF cycles and miscarriage. She is very caring and goes out of her way to make her patients feel comfortable. I could not ask to be in better hands.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

DR. NARINE WAS MY OBGYN DURING MY IVF CYCLE. SHE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, SMART AND CARING. BECAUSE OF HER EXPERTISE, WE ARE NOW EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD IN MARCH.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Levica H. Narine's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1998)

• Blue Advantage