Ratings for Dr. Michael Piccarelli

Worse decision I ever made was to have this physician perform a surgery on my foot.13 weeks later I am in worse shape then before I went to him.He was not forthcoming at all as to what to expect,he led me to believe that I would be back in a shoe and running around in no time.Well ,not the case ,I am in discomfort every minute of every day.Simple chores have become a nightmare,simple walk ,no more.So upset with this physician would NOT recommend at all !!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

No BETTER FOOT DOCTOR in the state of New York !!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I had my broken foot operated on 4/6/26 by Dr. Piccarelli. He is a very nice and knowledable Doctor. Before the surgery I was nervous and he spoke to me at least twice explainin the procedure and made me feel very comfortable. At the surgery he came to speak to my Mother and I and before the surgery he and all the surgery staff made me feel very at ease. I had my follow up today. My foot looks great considering the surgery I had and I wasn't in ad much pain as I thought I'd be afterward. He's young, energetic and very personable. I had a great experience so far and would definitely recommend him. Thank you Dr. Piccarelli and all your staff. - Anita Breslin

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Operated on my foot and was the best. Great bedside manner

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Love Dr Piccarelli. Excellent and a great bedside manner

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

He is the best doctor

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Had Bunion Surgery on both feet. Well done, no problems

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Piccarelli's for over 5yrs, he's professional, compassionate and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Excellent communications and explains in depth. Operated on me twice , trust him totally. You will be satisfied with him, as I am..

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

He is a very nice person and a caring doctor. He takes his time to explain everything you need to know unlike most doctors. He returns calls when you need him. He performed my foot surgery. I would highly recomend him to everyone who needs a podiatrist. I have been to many docs on the Island and he is the best.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Michael Piccarelli's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)