Ratings for Dr. Eric M. White

Complete Family Vision Care earned 6 stars out of 5 from me for my visit for a routine eye exam for glasses, I highly recommend these folks. A most comprehensive and thorough eye exam in every detail without being subjected to having my eyes dilated and the subsequent inconvenience. Dr. White uses state-of-the-art high tech equipment for a comfortable and pleasant experience and complete vision diagnosis and evaluation. He educated me on all aspects of my vision and provided personal attention to my questions and concerns without feeling rushed for time. His staff is also very friendly and accommodating. Thank you Dr. White.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Very decent, funny, knowledgeable doctor who takes his time during the exam and doesn't rush you out. The office staff are all nice and polite. It's definitely one of the best offices to get an eye exam/ contacts and the Dr is awesome.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Eric M. White's Credentials

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1999)