Ratings for Dr. Molly B. Trostle

I have Lupus and she is always on top of things with me. One of my favorite doctors ever. Sometimes the person checking me in is very dry and acts like she’s rather not be there, but Dr. Trostle is always upbeat and makes me feel like she really cares about me. I go west for the winter and she always makes sure to send me with prescriptions in case I have an episode. Love this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Never had a problem with Dr Trostle or nursing staff, the current PAs or nurse practitioners are another matter, lack medical ethics and care for long time patients

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

never on time cancels appointments at last minute dresses like a bum

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I have been in a few doctors offices in my day, but this is by far the best Doctor that I have ever had. The office staff is always helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I thought she was great. Took the time to ensure my needs were met

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The previous person must not go there to often, major things are missed and the medical assistants (they aren't really nurses) do whatever they want and the new practitioners miss so much stuff. From the second you walk in and deal with the secretary until you walk out it is poorly ran, never was like that before. I am lucky enough to have found a new family doctor, that place is dangerous if you have chronic medical problems, it's ok if all you need is a antibiotic they can't handle too much more.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

After reading the comments below, I felt the need to share my experience at this office. I have been a patient here for several years (5+). I feel that the office staff Dr. Trostle currently has is better than ever. The nurses are all very friendly. I have several health issues and can say each time I've called my call has been returned in a timely fashion. They have helped me and along with Dr. Trostle, took the time to listen and care. Dr. Trostle always goes above and beyond for her patients. Sometimes there is a wait here but once you see the doctor you understand why. She doesn't leave the room until all of my questions are answered and explained with great detail. Switching to this office was the best move I've ever made.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I used to like going to the office now the staff is so rude and the providers are dismissive and are very gree, my dad recently went there and the new guy there missed a major issue that we found a specialist to address. There is no guidance and it is incompetence from the second you walk in until you walk out. I have heard this from many people looking for a new Family doctor. Needless to say my dad is actively looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Horrible office staff, she was a good doctor 3 years ago now the practice is chaotic and the staff is so disrespect, it's like they are doing me a favor when I go in for a visit. Not to mention she has a new nurse practitioner that lacks experience. I can't wait for the new offices to,open in the area.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

very poor service lately never calls back says one thing does another

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Molly B. Trostle's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford