Ratings for Dr. Molly B. Trostle

I have been in a few doctors offices in my day, but this is by far the best Doctor that I have ever had. The office staff is always helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I thought she was great. Took the time to ensure my needs were met

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The previous person must not go there to often, major things are missed and the medical assistants (they aren't really nurses) do whatever they want and the new practitioners miss so much stuff. From the second you walk in and deal with the secretary until you walk out it is poorly ran, never was like that before. I am lucky enough to have found a new family doctor, that place is dangerous if you have chronic medical problems, it's ok if all you need is a antibiotic they can't handle too much more.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

After reading the comments below, I felt the need to share my experience at this office. I have been a patient here for several years (5+). I feel that the office staff Dr. Trostle currently has is better than ever. The nurses are all very friendly. I have several health issues and can say each time I've called my call has been returned in a timely fashion. They have helped me and along with Dr. Trostle, took the time to listen and care. Dr. Trostle always goes above and beyond for her patients. Sometimes there is a wait here but once you see the doctor you understand why. She doesn't leave the room until all of my questions are answered and explained with great detail. Switching to this office was the best move I've ever made.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I used to like going to the office now the staff is so rude and the providers are dismissive and are very gree, my dad recently went there and the new guy there missed a major issue that we found a specialist to address. There is no guidance and it is incompetence from the second you walk in until you walk out. I have heard this from many people looking for a new Family doctor. Needless to say my dad is actively looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Horrible office staff, she was a good doctor 3 years ago now the practice is chaotic and the staff is so disrespect, it's like they are doing me a favor when I go in for a visit. Not to mention she has a new nurse practitioner that lacks experience. I can't wait for the new offices to,open in the area.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

very poor service lately never calls back says one thing does another

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Trostle and staff is the most unprofessional office I've ever visited. If you need to speak to a nurse, you'll be waiting forever for a call back, and times they do not call back. I've noticed on a few occasions my statements to the staff was not relayed adequately to the Dr. My words were completely twisted around. She changed my meds around so many times it actually caused me to miss 4 days of work in 2 weeks because of incompetency (should've went with my gut and not listened). Also, she speaks poorly of other doctors and other patients. It was appalling! My appointments felt like gossip hour instead of focusing on why I was there. The short time I've spent at that office was the worst experience of my life. It's nice to see good reviews though, glad everyone wasn't treated as awful and unprofessional as I was.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have had several visits with Dr. Trostle, as well as with her CRNP Jen, and have been happy with every visit. There seems to be a battle over Dr. Trostle's dress, and it appears there is one person writing reviews with an ax to grind. This is site is not supposed to be a forum for debate or argument. I have never had a problem with Dr. Trostle's attire and if there was an occasion where she had "dirty jeans", who cares?! Maybe she spilled coffee on herself that morning. It happens to everyone. Writing comments repeatedly harping on it shows pettiness and makes me discount the opinion of the person that wrote it the review. Perhaps this site needs to be sensored more. In regards to the comments on wait time, if you want to be seen quickly and get out, perhaps you should be going to an Urgicare or MedExpress. Dr. Trostle does internal medicine, not express medicine.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

she lacks professal attire, while the clothing doesn't make the person, her dirty jeans and less than appropriate clotihng doesn't cut it. The wait to see her is ridiculous!! schedule longer blocks for patients you KNOW or should know take time. You can never get a live person, and heaven forbid you need prescription refills.... better not wait until you're at a weeks supply!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Molly B. Trostle's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Massachusetts