Ratings for Dr. Alan K. Rogers

Was sent to ER for blood testsand told to call Dr. Rogers office on Monday for results. It is now Friday (the office is closed) and after 8 calls to the Dr. office this week no one returned my calls with results. This is a terrible Dr. who is not in control of his staff and the receptionists answering the phones could not care less.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

rude ,indifferant .interrupts to answer phone re vacation plans

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

absolutely wonderful doctor in every way, but staff indifferent

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Alan K. rogers has been our primary health care provider for 13 years with no complaints. He and his staff are always kind and considerate. My mother used Dr. Rogers for over ten years prior to her death in 1999. She swore by him and introduced me to the practice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Alan Rogers has been the Primary Care Physician for my wife and I for well over 20 years. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Rogers for over ten years. We have found him to be thorough and knowledgeable. What we particularly like is that he always has time to explain everything. He will explain the details of any problem and the options available to us. He has not put himself in a position where he has more patients than he has time for. He is conservative in most of his opinions and does not rush to judgment and treatment without sufficient time to understand the problem. He is also conservative in prescribing medications.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Alan Rogers has been the Primary Care Physician for me and my wife for well over 10 years. During that time he has referred us for several operations and treated a number of ailments from allergys and colds to bacterial infections. He has always been a doctor who listens to us. This is very important to us because a doctor who just prescribes medication without discussing every possibility is dangerous. We have the utmost confidence in Dr Rogers as a caring and knowledgable professional.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

been going to him for about 20 years or so now and I've never had any problems. Plus if I need to get in right away I can call in the morning and usually get in to see a P.A. by no later than that afternoon.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

Rogers is a terrible doctor with an unresponsive and unskilled staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Being seeing this doctor for a long time.Tryed seeing others but nobody compares to how wonderful Dr Rogers is.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Alan K. Rogers's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)