Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Arena

I'm not sure how everyone else gave 5 stars, but it may depend on what you're there for. Every time I go there, I wait forever with like 10 other people in the waiting room, and then I wait again when they get me into the office. Dr. Arena comes in for like 2 minutes, is very friendly and helpful, and then disappears again. All I needed was orthotics though, so maybe if you need surgery or more complicated treatment he may be worth the wait. I just get aggravated every time I go and get charged. His staff isn't super friendly either, but they're okay. I think they're just swamped because he overbooks.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Arena is extremely knowledgable and patient. He wont rush you out if you have questions. After my foot surgery, he called me to check in until I went to see him on a Saturday so he can check the incision and re-wrap my bandages. Even though I ended up having to have surgery, he does not rush to that decision. He really tried everything he could so I wouldn't have to have surgery. His office staff is wonderful! To be honest, you may wait a while in his office, but that is because he never rushes you when he is with you and if you have an emergency, they will fit you in!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

He is the best. You don't find many doctors these days that will take the time with you that he does. He is very caring does a great job. Operated on me many years ago no problems since.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr arena is the best of the best!!! Michaelangelo of the feet, had 10 toe surgeries and every one was a breeze due to his knowledge and expertise!! Best foot dr around! Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Frank P. Arena's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, NJ