Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Rocco

Bedside manner was lacking. Seemed very cut-happy and looked irritated when I asked him to send over a note to my physical therapist. Appeared more irritated when I said I'd like to wait until fall to do the surgery. Showed up on time for my appointment and waited almost an hour.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Rocco has horrible bedside manners. Argued with him on procedure for my daughter he had given her an arch but messed up the arch and told me we needed to do the same on her other foot and we were in fixing her foot because it didn't heal right after she broke it and I told him to begin with we were not going to do the other foot. So when he goes in for surgery he does what ever he wants.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr Rocco is a very capable dr , very happy with my 3 surgeries. Regarding to bed side manner he is my be not the best, but if look, st surgeonsmthe good ones do not havemtime to bs, thank you dr Rocco

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I did research before I chose Dr. Rocco but apparently not enough. I waited 1hr 20 min every office visit AFTER my surgery. Very poor bedside manner. Left a screw in and didn't tell me. Then lied about that he had discussed it with me. My trust drppoed after that . Conflicted himself a lot Just hope and pray my ankle heals well. It's very dissapointing when one puts their body on the line and trusts that I'll be treated well.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Time will tell what kind of work he did. As for his bed side manner, needs work. Every appointment we waited at lease 30-45 minutes past our time and then he didn't even look at the ankle.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Beware- Dr. Rocco doesn't care about his patients. He broke a drill bit off and nicked a tendon (which he did not tell me about). He supposedly placed a ceramic bone in my ankle and said everything was healing good but when I went to see a new doctor for a second opinion there was no bone. He also told me I had spider bites when they were really blood clots.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

poor bed side manner has bad habit of double booking, and if you dont have insrunace he treats you like you got the plauge.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey J. Rocco's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental