Ratings for Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger

Dr. Bonenberger performed my hip replacement surgery. I was up and about very quickly. went back to playing golf at 6 weeks. His staff was great and Rick his PA was very helpful with advice.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with our team!

Submitted June 20, 2018

Professional and caring. He took the time to listen and then explain things.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger's response
Thank you for sharing! We’re glad to hear your appointment went well.

Submitted June 20, 2018

This doctor is professional, compassionate, sympathetic and extremely knowledgeable. I trust him with my life. I’d recommend anyone to him for their orthopaedic needs. He’s a 10-star surgeon!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger's response
We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Bonenberger. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Submitted May 10, 2018

I made an appointment for my wife, Who Developed severe Knee pain, Primary care/and Me a doctor , has done all To diagnose+MRI/x-Rays etc; They gave us in his Lakenona office, kept us waiting not too long, gave us papers, Which i have done "Good job to Make his life easy:, He didnt read or any of his Non-Medical. .They wanted to do Xray again, then we Stopped[unnecessory}, Told he Tech: Pl ask Doctor to Read the reports. After 20 Mts he Walks in in , His attire Unprofessional, Seems in rush, One ? only which Knee, ok Arthritis, Did you take any, yes. tried all , no relief , cant walk, loosing power,[Torn Menisccus, It didnt register, Then His lack of Interest, Totally Ignorung my wifes cancer history i have highlighted, MRI findings, chart he didnt read, Politely then i told him, i was From same UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL , where you were trained, All 3-to 5 mts, he wanted to suugest , Total knee, I said , You havent read , her medical onfo, etc, He said he didnt, but most are arthirits, i will send you to Pt, Shocked. HE DIDNT DO PHYSICAL exam a prudent, honest, concerned will do, I said you didnt examine or seen hr reports, Again, he was n rush to leave he room, Pt/when you ready we do knee replacement. I said , dr.Inbetween there is an Injection treatment, They dont work, he ran to next, Victim, An Heartless assembly line, He doesnt care if it was fro cancer, infection, any, This office then gave PT for Wrong Part, i had to go back, to Non-Medical, said , Horrible , ASSEMBLY line. Then i took my wife to UCF; Lakenona, Wonderfull real Orthopedic DOCTOr, Standard care/Discussion/Options/immedeiately gave a Cortisone injection/pt, my wife is doing Fine. olease there are so many good doctors, dont go by, self reviews written by Gullible. 1 give =minus

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Bonenberger replaced my right hip in January and I couldn't be more pleased. It was an easy recovery but I did follow the instructions from the doc and the Physical Therapist. I am planning to have him replace my left hip in July. Very nice guy to boot always made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Bonenberger has been great with helping me with my torn quad tendon. He did not push surgery on me right away and carefully monitored me to make sure I made the right choice by not wanting it. He also has taken care of the arthritis in my knees. He has a great personality and is very knowledgeable. And his staff is incredibly compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Submitted December 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Bonenberger for about 1 year now. I am so comfortable with he and Rick and the staff are knowledgeable and through . Having had a hip replacement, the procedure and follow-up were outstanding. His has always been punctual, diagnosis and discussions on treatment options have been clear and concise, with patient awareness and shared knowledge key in his approach. He takes his time with every visit to ensure patient understanding. I am scheduled for second surgery and am fully at ease with Dr. Bonenberger and Rick at the helm. He possesses superior knowledge on treatment and procedure options as well as involvement and concern throughout the rehabilitation process. I have had other proceedures by other Orthopedic surgeons and I would rate this team at the highest level of professionalism in Orlando. I am thankful for every aspect of this physician's knowledge and approach. Extremely refreshing!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Submitted May 11, 2017

I will wIt an hour to see a specialist. But after seeing Bonnenberger for two years I waited over an hour and 15 mins. so I left. There are many good doctors in Orlando that don't so drastically overbook and respect my time. This facility serves many doctors and feels more like a production line than an office.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger's response
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with our office. We assure you we respect every patient's time and make every effort possible to stay on schedule. Unfortunately, sometimes this is not possible as unforeseen circumstances may arise. We value your comments and are committed to providing superior care to everyone that chooses us for their orthopaedic needs. We invite you to call Dr. Bonenberger's Patient Care Coordinator during regular business hours at (407) 254-4061 so we may discuss your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

In my experience, Doctor Bonenberger doesn't care about his patients. It's really unfortunate. To him, regarding my case, it was all about getting the money and not putting patient welfare first. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bonenberger specializes in the following surgical techniques: muscle sparing anterior approach total hip replacement, minimally invasive total joint replacement, full and partial knee replacement, custom knee replacement, reverse total shoulder replacement, arthroscopy and sports medicine. He is frequently called upon to teach other surgeons the anterior approach hip replacement technique. Dr. Bonenberger is one of only a handful of surgeons qualified to perform both hip arthroscopy and direct anterior total hip replacements, making his expertise sought by Florida’s active population.

• English

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Stem cell transplant