Ratings for Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger

I have been seeing Dr. Bonenberger for about 1 year now. I am so comfortable with he and Rick and the staff are knowledgeable and through . Having had a hip replacement, the procedure and follow-up were outstanding. His has always been punctual, diagnosis and discussions on treatment options have been clear and concise, with patient awareness and shared knowledge key in his approach. He takes his time with every visit to ensure patient understanding. I am scheduled for second surgery and am fully at ease with Dr. Bonenberger and Rick at the helm. He possesses superior knowledge on treatment and procedure options as well as involvement and concern throughout the rehabilitation process. I have had other proceedures by other Orthopedic surgeons and I would rate this team at the highest level of professionalism in Orlando. I am thankful for every aspect of this physician's knowledge and approach. Extremely refreshing!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger's response
We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Bonenberger. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Submitted May 11, 2017

I will wIt an hour to see a specialist. But after seeing Bonnenberger for two years I waited over an hour and 15 mins. so I left. There are many good doctors in Orlando that don't so drastically overbook and respect my time. This facility serves many doctors and feels more like a production line than an office.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger's response
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with our office. We assure you we respect every patient's time and make every effort possible to stay on schedule. Unfortunately, sometimes this is not possible as unforeseen circumstances may arise. We value your comments and are committed to providing superior care to everyone that chooses us for their orthopaedic needs. We invite you to call Dr. Bonenberger's Patient Care Coordinator during regular business hours at (407) 254-4061 so we may discuss your experience. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

In my experience, Doctor Bonenberger doesn't care about his patients. It's really unfortunate. To him, regarding my case, it was all about getting the money and not putting patient welfare first. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I was lucky to get a 'hello' and 'good-bye'...actually, I didn't actually get even a 'good-bye'. I don't think he noticed there was another human being in the room. According to the description of him on the practice's website, he is very knowledgeable... I simply would not know, since he had/took no time.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

DR. BONENBERGER HAS HAS PERFORMED 4 PROCEDURE ON ME AND HIS KNOWLEDGE,KINDNESS, BEDSIDE MANOR IS BEAT BY NO ONE. HE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND IS TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THE PATIENT. THE STAFF AT ORL ORTHOPEDIC IS ABOUT AS GOOD AS IT GETS. I COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER WITH EVERYONE AT ANY OF THEIR OFFICES.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

The first time I saw this dr, I waited an hour and a half and he wound up spending about 10 minutes with me....in and out, that was it. Seems like he couldn't get out of the room fast enough. He wasn't even 100% sure what the issue was and did not seem interested in me as a patient at all. Needless to say, I'll be seeing someone else in the future.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Eric G. Bonenberger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bonenberger specializes in the following surgical techniques: muscle sparing anterior approach total hip replacement, minimally invasive total joint replacement, full and partial knee replacement, custom knee replacement, reverse total shoulder replacement, arthroscopy and sports medicine. He is frequently called upon to teach other surgeons the anterior approach hip replacement technique. Dr. Bonenberger is one of only a handful of surgeons qualified to perform both hip arthroscopy and direct anterior total hip replacements, making his expertise sought by Florida’s active population.

• English

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Stem cell transplant