Ratings for Dr. Stephen Dong

Love Dr Stephen!! Answers every question, supper knowledgable and very kind. Great service.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He is so patient with my daughter. Made her feel comfortable and special. She's so excited to wear her new glasses!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr Dong is incredible. great prices, great service, patient and knowledgeable. Staff is good, but only 4 star compared to Dr Dong who is 5 start. If you have access to E or F, this is the ONLY Eye Dr. you should EVER go to. Office is steps from subway. Too good to be true

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Excellent excellent excellent. One of the best doctors ever. Very patient, thoroughly knowledges and explains everything in detail.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Very helpful, knowledgeable and patient. I only go to Dr. Dong for my annual eye exam.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

very thorough, spends time making sure you get the care you need. great doctor, really liked him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I was immediately impressed with Dr. Dong and his staff. I was delighted with the amount of time he spent with me. Even though I'd had progressive glasses prior to this, Dr. Dong took the time to ask me many questions, such as whether I use a laptop or desktop computer, what kind of TV I have, how much reading I do, etc. He wanted to make sure I was getting the best product. I would definitely recommend him to others and already have.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Very thorough, knowledgeable, a class act. He takes a lot of time and explains what he's doing. I highly recommend him. You will be there for at least an hour and that's if you pick out your glasses quickly.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

very patient and caring,I highly recommend Dr.Dong

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

SPENT A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME WITH PATIENTS.VERY VERY HELPFUL AND CARING FOR PATIENTS

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Stephen Dong's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal