Ratings for Dr. Paul ROSENTHAL

I started out seeing a colleague of Dr. Rosenthal and when he left I was switched to Dr. Rosenthal. I found/find him to be very caring and knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen to my questions and answers them in terms I understand. Seven years ago I received the diagnoses of chronic lymphocytic leukemia from my primary care doctor who immediately referred me to Dr. Rosenthal's practice of hematology/oncology. I'm lucky that this type of leukemia is the kind doctors don't generally treat but rather employ "watchful waiting" It's still scary to me at times and Dr. Rosenthal and his staff immediately put me at ease. My primary care doctor (I've since dropped him) told me I need a bone marrow biopsy and a whole bunch of other tests but Dr. Rosenthal told me to go out and live a good clean life and not worry. He said I'll probably live to old age (I'm 64 now) and die from something else that this disease won't be what takes me out of this world. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Paul ROSENTHAL's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in North Adams, MA