Ratings for Dr. Terry S. Peery

So far I'm not impressed. I have 3 dr recommendations and records sent requesting he eval and treat me for insomnia as sleep apnea etc has been eliminated. So far he has decided I don't make the grade to see him. My ENT doesn't have the skill set to continue with insomnia issues but I guess he's not interested in adding to his patient load. I respect the decision to decide who see/not see, but please read all the materials sent by ALL doctors, not just one graph.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

My sleep apnea issues were fully dealt with. The staff was great. My machine works fabulously.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr Peery was very nice, answered all my questions. Took time with me to make sure I understood the sleep study and the treatment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Wonderful, friendly doctor. Spent a lot of time with me for the exam and to explain and discuss options. Then spent more time to explain and discuss options following tests. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Terry S. Peery's Credentials

• University of North Texas Health Science Center (Grad. 1998)