Ratings for Dr. Beth A. Firestein

My experience with Dr. Firestein is that she has a rare combination of being highly educated and professional with being very intuitive and compassionate. I highly recommend her services!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Firestein's counseling has been essential to my ability to cope with several severe challenges I have faced in the last several years. She so often seems to find the one nugget that I most need to examine/explore in order for me to move forward. I would not be where I am today without her gentle, yet very perceptive, guidance.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

A very caring person and a great listener. She gave excellent advice, and I would recommend her to any or my friends and family

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Beth is an outstanding therapist. In addition to the attributes rated above, she is uniquely non-judgmental. Because my wife and I have a non-traditional relationship, this quality is especially important to us. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Years ago, Beth was my therapist for a very long time. Today, I continue to count my blessings for Beth. My life is very good and different from the day I landed on her office step because of the work we did together. The work was not easy and sometimes very emotionally painful. But, I made it, learned what tools I needed for my life all because of Beth's abilities as a therapist. Yes, she was late on occasion but always called. Yes, she had her own issues but always explained within the professional guidelines. Beth is very good because she is human and connects with her people. If you are ready to change things, she can help you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Beth A. Firestein has been a true "find" for me. Having visited with her during the last nine months, she has helped me through serious life issues due to ability to listen, reflect and suggest. Her wisdom comes from experience in her own life as well as others and her gift is to be able to share them in works of action, caring and challenge. Never have I left her office without saying to myself: "I'm so fortunate to have found her." She opens many challenging "out of office "experience that are invaluable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Beth is very approachable, easy to talk to, good listener and has a positive attitude.. She is very knowledgeable of her field. She makes me feel very comfortable and makes it easy to discuss issues that I am dealing with. She has given many guidelines to help with issues.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Firestein creates a connection that makes it easy to discuss difficult or taboo issues in a safe and comfortable setting without embarrassment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

My experience with Beth over the past year has been warm, understanding and kind. She has helped me to over come some deep issues faster than I had expected. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Relaxed and pleasant environment. Dr. Beth and I connected on my first visit which help me be more open.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015