Ratings for Dr. Terry L. Bonds

Most talkative doctor I have ever seen. That's good. Gorgeous, friendly staff who provided good help. Happiest staff bunch I have ever seen in a doctor's place. The biggest frame room ever & good choices. Been in glasses forty years, but never experienced an exam like this one. Lot's of gadgets & informative education. Video movies, handouts & even got an e-mail. Doc talked a lot about how I could prevent my diabetes from damaging my vision. Only down side was 15 minute wait, but current magazines.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Very smart and friendly! His staff is all very nice too.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Super staff & doc. Wish they had evening hours, but guess you can not have everything. Largest frame selection I have ever seen. Spent more time with me than any doctor ever has. Emphasis on nutrition and lifestyle refreshing. I know my nutrition & Dr. Bonds was spot on.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

No evening, nor Saturday hours. Bummer. Waiting room very neat. Great magazine selection - always a good sign. Humorous, friendly staff that enjoys their work. Doc almost too talkative, but great information. We liked their follow-up. Best glasses ever. Not cheap. Three year warranty! My new favorite eye place.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Although very busy Dr. Bonds provided more thorough exam than I've ever had. Waited 15 minutes, but that's not bad. Fantastic optical department & fair fees. Exam not cheap..you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

A wee bit pricey, but very thorough. Best technology and information I have ever experienced. Good value & warranty on eye glasses. Love his emphasis upon preventive medicine.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

Although very busy Dr. Bonds spent plenty of time with me. Nice guy. Lot's of education & info. About friendliest doctor's office I've ver been to! Great optical selection & smart staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Thorough. Lot's of technology I've not encountered with other docs. Talkative & educational.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Very thorough exam. Lot's of new technologies I've not seen elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I LOVE Dr Bonds and his staff! To be honest he is somewhat pricey but - you get what you pay for, and Dr Bonds is the best. He is very thorough, clearly keeps up with the latest research, and always has made time to see me in an emergency. I now live 2 hours away from his office, but still make the drive to see him because our family loves him so much.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Terry L. Bonds's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Jacksonville, AL