Ratings for Dr. John Frattellone

Dr.Frattellone is the best oral surgeon! The staff was friendly and helpful even made sure I got safely down the stairs after my procedure! Would never recommend anyone other then them!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Frattellone was amazing! I was really nervous about my procedure but Dr. Frattellone and his wonderful staff help make my experience an amazing one! I would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for dental work!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I visited their Alliance Oral Surgery office in Barnegat, NJ because I was having jaw pain. My own dentist could not get me an appointment for 30 days, but they were able to get me an appointment the very next day. Everyone in the office was extremely helpful and professional, and I had an excellent experience. I recommend them to anyone in need of an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

What's not to like? Professional, caring & informative. I have been a patient for several years and only have good things to say about Dr. Frattellone & his very capable staff. The easiest recommendation I've ever made!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Warm wonderful person. Excellent Doctor. Staff wonderful. Would highly recommend using Dr Frattellone! Thank you for taking such great care of my daughter!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

He takes the time to explain all options. Very professional and concerned for patients well being.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Highly Recommend Doctor Frattellone great experience all around...could not be in better hands!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Staff & Service was Outstanding. Especially Dr. Frattellone!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I dont usually take the time to write reviews, but i felt like i needed to this time. My 4 year old daughter woke up with swelling in her face and i went to the emergency room. They gave me this office number, i called, and they got me in the same day. The anesthesia doctor was great with her. The oral surgeon was kind and friendly. My daughter woke up with less swelling and no pain. Even after the novocaine wore off she did great, and didnt even need the medicine for pain. My entire time in the office for everything was less than an hour. The best part is they took care of everything with my insurance and everything was covered.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

After four consecutive mistakes made by this office and dealing with a doctor who's ego seems to supersede his presence we decided to go to another oral surgeon. I simply could not have my son have a procedure done by an office that was completely incompetent. We found another doctor and the experience has been like night and day. Save yourself the frustration of dealing with this doctor and his office.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. John Frattellone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. John Frattellone practices the full scope of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. His expertise ranges from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. He diagnoses and treats facial pain, myofascial pain disorders and TMJ disease He performs the full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures. He frequently treats facial injuries, fractures of the facial bones and jaws. He also performs surgery to assist with orthodontics, such as skeletal anchorage devices and rapid palatal expansion.

• Dentistry of New Jersey