Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Adelizzi

Very rude physician that I have ever seen. No manners, didn't pay attention to my complains instead talking to his intern in the first visit. Second visit he was nasty and I decided to walk out of his office for his behaviour of throwing chart at his secretary and challenging me that I can't find another physician. I would never recommend anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

had to wait close to 2 hours to be seen. Nobody gave me an explanation nor he or staff apologized when he came to the room. It was a follow up visit and he half read the chart while he went to the room. He did not ask me how I was feeling, threw a fybromialgia diagnosis on the table, wrote 2 prescriptions for mild pain killers and left the room, 10 minutes top. No wonder, he was in a hurry with a waiting room packed again. He did all the talking non stop, no room for questions from the patient. Very uncaring . Lately, a competent doctor diagnosed me with psoriasic arthritis and it is being managed properly. Avoid this practice, it is a joke. He had some of these Best of New Jerseys surveys all over the place and staff were encouranging people to complete them.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I saw Dr. Adelizzi for severe pain in my extremities. He did x-rays, and ordered an MRI, and told me there was "no organic cause" for my pain. He then advised a med. student that my pain was psychosomatic and that I was depressed. What I had was CRPS, a neurological disease. It is astounding that a doctor who sees patients dealing with chronic pain was so uninformed, yet so certain my pain was imagined because it couldn't be seen on an x-ray. Uninformed and so narrow in focus he never thought to suggest I see a neurologist. He did me, and that Med student a great disservice.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Doctors been treating me a few years, seem very knowledgable, and he been helping me. But his bed side manner is really really lacking!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Very competent Doctor. He helped diagnose my condition which was a mystery to me until then. Very happy with Dr. Adelizzi.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. A seemed very competent with the local injections he performed on me.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

I went in with osteoporosis (T score of 2.8). He didn't even look at entire report which clearly stated this is osteoporosis - told me that it was not. In addition, he talked to the resident mostly. I'm a healthcare professional and consider him to be not very competent. Would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Knowledge. Fixed me up. No more gout problems

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

After taking writing down my health issues and a ppd, the doctor waited two weeks before telling that he did not feel comfortable treating me. I guess he felt intimidated because I had a diary of my recent medications. He refused to treat me and wasted two weeks of mine that I could have used to locate another doctor in the same field.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Not a nice doctor and not very helpful. Do not rec. him at all.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

Dr. Raymond A. Adelizzi's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Oxford