Ratings for Dr. Mark Fisher

Don't waste your time. You can hear him in the halls laughing at the patients he just saw. As someone said, if you ask a question, you will bruise his ego and he will be condescending, dismissive, and disrespectful.. How dare you question him! Cya later!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I was diagnosed with RA in 2005. Prior to my diagnosis, I saw firsthand what this disease does to one physically due to watching my mother suffer with it for a majority of her adult life.I remember my initial visit to Dr. Fisher's office,I walked into his office I was greeted with a warm welcome and smiles. All of his staff were pleasant and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Although there is not yet a cure for RA, I now feel like there is hope like I have a second change to live my life. I am hardly in any pain anymore, my joints don't ache as much and I'm proud to say that I can prepare meals for my family, get out of bed, and most of all I can enjoy the special bond with my granddaughters while doing their hair.I am truly thankful for Dr. Fisher and all of his hardworking loyal staff. I am not the same person that I was when I walked into his office in 2005.I strongly recommend Dr. Fisher and his staff for anyone with arthritis.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Fisher is a fantastic doctor. I finally found a rheumatologist who takes the time to listen to me and takes all of the time needed with a patient. He did all of the necessary testing and explained my diagnosis and treatment in great detail to me so that I would understand. We discussed all of the risks of side effects and the benefits and started the treatment program for me. He has saved my life! I can live my life normally again. The medications and the intravenous treatments Dr. Fisher gives me in his I am so happy I found him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

This doctor has a great staff, however, I waited an hour and a half for my appointment even though I arrived early with all of the necessary forms completed as well as my previous doctor's records (out of state).I needed treatment and followed through with lab tests, and further information from my other doctors. Dr Fisher has never contacted me and I have not received treatment. I have no confidence in this doctor's professional integrity.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Mark Fisher is one of those doctors that obviously graduated in the bottom of his class. I have seen many doctors over the years and must say that out of the sixty plus doctors I have seen, Dr. Fisher is definitely one of the worst. His staff is very nice but his wait time is ridiculous and expect to be waiting a very long time before getting any diagnosis. I went to him for years and he never even ran any tests. This doctor can not think outside of the box and he does like to insult you if he feels you have in any way bruised his ego by offering him some suggestions. I have spoken to other patients of his that have left his practice for the same reasons. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

great staff, inhouse remicade, very crowded

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr. Fisher saved my life. If it weren't for him, I doubt that I would have been able to continue to work until I was old enough to retire. I also believe that his aggressive and accurate treatment of my inflammation problems has prevented my SLE from becoming more internally involved. Thanks to Dr. Fisher, I have a very acceptable quality of life and do not live in constant pain.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Fisher diagnosed and effectively treated my RA. He gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Very Unprofessional; made abrupt non-diagnosis

flag | Submitted February 6, 2006

Dr. Mark Fisher's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)