Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Hull

I have had three separate experiences with Dr. Hull. Once for a macular pucker that required surgery and twice for macula swelling. Each time he has treated me successfully. His staff does most of the setup and testing for him Your time with him can be quick but he is thorough. However, I have never felt rushed if I have questions, he always take time to explain what is going on and what might come next. My only complaint is with one of the counter ladies who never seems to understand the referral process. I didn't mark down the rating over this minor issue since I only really care about the medical care and that has been excellent.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Fantastic physician. One of the best retina specialists I've been to.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Thomas Hull for the past few years due to a medical condition in my eyes. He has been helpful, answered my questions and overall someone that I would go to if I had no other options. The office staff on the other hand are very different. None of them seem to be helpful or even professional.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Thomas P. Hull's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal