Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Chudnow

did not have the vision to suggest the proper specialist for the particular ailments. slow reacting to persistent pain. not compassionate to patient pain.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr.Chudnow has been our family physician for almost 6 years. He takes care of everyone in my family including my 77 year old grandmother. We have been very furtunate to have him as our physician. Dr Chudnow has everything that makes a physician great. He has an amazing medical knowledge combined with a compassionate and caring attitude toward his patients. We recomend Dr. Chudnow to anyone who is looking for a Dr. that cares and that goes the extra mile for your wellbeing! Sincerely, Maria Gutierrez and her whole family. (25 year residents of Carson city, Nv.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2007

Dr Chudnow is an extraordinary doctor. He moved to Nevada from Wisconsin and I miss him dearly. He's an excellent diagnotician and a great guy. I haven't found another doctor here as good as he was. Your very fortunate to have him in Minden.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2006

Dr. Robert S. Chudnow's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1972)