Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Weiner

Hot me app to get surgery next app he canceled because of a medicine I take that I can't help. Funny thing is he knew all of this first visit. Then changed mind after doing everything he said. I'll be finding a Dr that keeps to his word.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I recently met Dr, Weiner in his office. Was a little skeptical from the beginning. I wasn't sold on the thought of drinking a hundred ounces of water a day,especially when there is water in a lot of foods we eat. As a member of health care I do think you can have to much water on a daily basis, My second and biggest concern or I should say red flag was the phone call I received from his office staff telling me I don't need to stop my aspirin before my endoscopy and colonoscopy. BUT if they found a polyp,or anything bigger they would have to schedule some other procedure. Needless to say it DEFIANTLY made me think twice about finding another physician.....Please do your home work before chooseing a health care provider.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Unfortunately I have had a lot of surgeries. Dr Weiner not only saved my life but made the entire ordeal as good as it could be. I will never forget his great care! Thanks Dr Weiner.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Had a great experience with Dr. Weiner and crew at Huron Valley Hospital for my bariatric surgery. I was back to work in 10 days.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

In '06 my Mom became gravely ill under Dr. Weiner's care & died at age 52.  She went to have a polyp, which ironically turned out to be clean, removed & NEVER left. She suffered horribly for almost 3 mos with a trachea & massive whole in her abdomen due to infection. We were told there was a leak from her intestine. How does that happen? We eventually changed doctors, at the urging of the NURSES, but it was too late.  My Dad, now 73, still doesn't sleep well. My Mom was the center of our universe. This Dec. Mom would have become a great grandma. The Dr., his smiling professional headshot photo knows nothing of that-nothing of the gaping hole & pain in our lives. He may have forgotten us, but we can NEVER forget him-I wish we could.  My heartfelt message is to future patients of ANY doctor! DO YOUR RESEARCH!  For the smiling headshot of ANY doctor you see today could be the image of your loved one's **** tomorrow.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr. Matthew J. Weiner's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI