Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Vanwyngarden

I have seen him for a number of years and have always found him to be thoughtful, helpful, caring, and friendly. I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen regardless of specialty.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent experience. He made me feel at ease and explained each step of the procedure while answering all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. VanWyngarden.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Very kind, down to earth, and pleasant... Hard working doc who gets the work done!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Highly recommended him. He genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Van Wyngarden by a friend of mine. He was very personable and helped explain why I was having heel pain. His nurse was very nice too. I have a lot of anxiety about going to doctors and this office made me feel more comfortable than others. I also had a question about my bill once I received it, and the staff in the billing office were very helpful and nice. I would recommend Dr. Van Wyngarden if you have any trouble with your feet.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Todd M. Vanwyngarden's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1989)