Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. SKLAR

Dr. Sklar is by far the best dermatologist on LI!! He's been seeing my entire family for years! He just recently biopsied a suspicious mole on my leg and took every precaution.. i thankfully am fine but feel soo safe and comfortable knowing he is my Dr. .. i have also seen the other physcian as well as the PA in the office they were iust as amazing!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Jeffrey Sklar was amazing. I went in to have a mole looked at, he was very thorough and he took the time with me to answer all my questions I had. He made me feel like he cared. He wasn't quick to get me in and out of the office. I highly recommend Dr sklar, and I have referred him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

dr sklar's office was a very good experience. It was my first time there.He was able to give me a diagnosis that I understood and spent time explaining what I am to do in order to keep my condition under control.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey A. SKLAR's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1982)