Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Kobes

Today was my first visit with Dr Kobes and I was impressed with both he and his staff. The wait times were minimal. The nurse was friendly and efficient. Dr Kobes took the time to exam me, talk to both myself and my husband, and answer all of our questions. I was anxious to get a procedure done. At a Thursday afternoon appointment, he added my procedure on to his Monday schedule. Thank you Dr Kobes and Gastro Associates!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

My sister has been very sick in April 2014 will be 2 years. She is so sick that her body is eating her large muscle just to stay alive!!! He didn't even show up to her surgery; unless, the surgeon needed him. Her surgery went over because we had to wait on him to come which he should have been there in the first place. We did not find this out until 10 minutes before she was wheeled into the operating room. On top of all that, he did not spend much time in the operating room looking for a cancerous tumor, but instead of 1 inch cut she was cut 6 to 7 inches. He didn't check her other organs the tumor could have been; instead, she was closed up. He never checked on her one time while in the hospital and did not have her scheduled for her post-op until 1 and half months later. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE SEEING HIM!!! He does not care about his patients; he only cares about his large ego that he carries on his shoulders!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Peter J. Kobes's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC