Ratings for Dr. Joseph W. CASTELLI

Glad I am finished going to him. I agree he is gentle, and also agree that he is stretched out. A lot of the inconvenience I dealt with was out of his control. But of the few OBs I've had, this one has been the least caring. He spoke in a cynical tone and didn't volunteer information. I just felt sorry for him, being surrounded by women and having to look at butts all day. I felt like a cow going through the milker, and as quickly as possible. Always had a good conversation with a fellow bovine in the waiting room though. Warm memories.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Castelli is nice, gentle and professional. He told me exactly what to expect for my procedure and talked me through step by step during. Everything was exactly as he said it would be. He was caring and gentle. Best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Dr. Castelli has been my ob/gyn for 2 years and I've been impressed. He delivered my daughter and has done surgery on me so I've spent a substantial amount of time at his office. Everything has gone really well. I'd highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

There's not much to say. Just that I think there is the good and bad but the good outweighs the bad. I would recommend him for his competency. But he doesn't seem to love what he does or maybe he is just stretched too thin. They push a lot of patients at his office.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Very professional and caring. He was proactive in his decisions, and did a great job with my surgery. He was always on time, unless there was a birth of a baby which you can't always schedule ahead of time.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr Castelli is an excellent doctor that was prepared for anything when it came to me being pregnant and diabetic. He was very thorough and had mine and my babies best interests in mind. I delivered on a weekend and Dr Castelli still came in to check on me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Joseph W. CASTELLI's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Neighborhood Health Partnership