Ratings for Dr. Art Y. Yu

Knowledgeable and honest doctor who won't suggest or do surgeries if he didn't feel like it was safe to do. The girls who consulted were also very helpful- I was told the Dr. specializes in body fat grafting which is what I went in to consult for! Don't hesitate.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I did whole face FAT grafting with Dr. YU. Now I look like I'm still in my 20th. I feel awesome. Really want to say Thank You to Dr. Yu! He is an very experienced Dr, who listened to my concerns, and reduced my hesitation. I am really glad that I have done this :)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

I had been back & forward many times to consult Dr. Yu. He explained to me very details. Jennifer offered me to state in her house for two days when she knows I am living along. She did not sleep for two days to take care of me. I am really appreciate of her help and let me recover so quick. Of course, I am very satisfied the result and strongly recommend Dr. Yu. He is so handy & he always do the advance surgery which is minimal and less invasive.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Art Y. Yu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Welcome to Premier Cosmetic Surgery & MedSpa, home of minimally invasive surgery and cutting edge non-invasive cosmetic treatments. We welcome you to join us for a free consultation! Art Yu, M.D., Ph.D., is a board certified plastic surgeon and is recognized for his fine artistic skills and finesse throughout Los Angeles. He is famous for his monumental achievement of being first place winner in the countrywide 2010 The Aesthetic Show. Dr. Yu has a global draw of clientele and he customizes and tailors his procedures to individual desires. Dr. Yu completed his plastic surgery fellowship training at the world renowned Mayo Clinic and has learned from some of the world's most admired and respected master of plastic and cosmetic surgery. Those lessons have been guiding Dr. Yu throughout his daily practice for many years and will continue to remain close to his mind and soul for years to come. The American Board of Plastic Surgery has awarded Dr. Yu with Board Certification. Dr. Yu completed his general surgery residency at Cornell University Brooklyn Hospital Center. He completed an additional fellowship in Head and Neck Surgery at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, a top ranked international organization.

• English