Ratings for Dr. Kristy M. Roberts

Horrible with diagnosis capabilities! She caused more grief and pain than I've ever had in my life!Put me through unecessary testing because she doesn't understand that the sacral joint DOES move and cause extreme pain!Then another nightmare with unecessary antibiotics caused more pain by aquiring a yeast infection from them!She treated me like dirt because she want smart enough to figure out what was going on!Took it on my own to find Dr's who could!If you need a band aid,she fine,other than that RUN!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Will NOT listen. STAFF are mostly liars. Did not change my meds. Tests showed she should have. My NEW doctor did. After 1 week I am better. AVOID like the plague.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Misdiagnosis caused me a lot of undue suffering! I will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Roberts has moved from the Bannister-Lieblong Clinic into another office (In Conway) I love the New office!!! Not Crowded..On Time..Super Friendly staff!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Roberts has always been extremely caring and knowledgable with me and my family. I do have a bit of wait, but that is because they have so many patients to deal with

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

This clinic and all the doctors in it suck. They are always late. The never call in the prescriptions they say they will a the staff are rude asses.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Kristy M. Roberts's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR