Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Barrows

My experience was not good. First saw his associate at another office. He wasn’t interested in addressing the problem and suggested Dr. Barrows, who said; “That’s nothing...” Impression I had was if it’s not big, like cancer, he couldn’t be bothered with piddly issues. He was not friendly and told me to “pick them yourself”. After paying $40. co-pay to ea. office, still have dozens of tiny raised bumps on forehead. Looking for a dermatlogist who will not take money under false pretense of providing a service.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I’ve seen Dr Barrows a few times. I given him a few chances because he is technically very good. He amazes me though how rude and unprofessional he gets each time. I given him his last chance he really needed to be slapped last insult

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Barrows needs a personality and bedside manner. He came into the exam room, didn’t explain the procedure he was doing, and left without saying anything. Not do you have any questions or we’ll come back and tell you with the results or goodbye or thanks for coming in. Nothing! Just left and didn’t know he was leaving or if he was coming back. After just now seeing his prior reviews, it sounds like not much has changed. I normally see Dr Bruno, his PA and he is very good and friendly. Maybe Dr Barrows could learn a few things from him, but apparently not if he still acts like he does.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had the pleasure of seeing Marissa Bothun, PA and her Medical Assistants and Staff at the Rockwall clinic. They are all highly skilled, professional, empathetic, and displayed the greatest degree of care I have seen in many, many years!! I called with a significant issue and they immediately scheduled me in the office to handle it. The issue has now turned from very serious to minor and clearing fast! I can't say enough good words about this Doctor and his Staff!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Horrible experience! I only saw the physician's assistant. Never saw the doctor. They told me my medications would arrive by mail. It's been a week, and nothing so far. They gave me free samples, supposedly enough till the package arrived by mail. I objected to the small quantity, but was unable to persuade them. Both tubes were empty the next day. Still scratching myself and waiting for the prescriptions by mail.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Because of his YEARS of experience, Dr Barrows was able to immediately identify a cancerous spot I'd been dealing with for several months. Other docs had no idea what it was or how to treat it. He may not have the greatest bedside manner, but if you want a GOOD dermatologist, who knows their stuff, I recommend Dr Barrows. And the office staff has been great.... I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I have adult acne, I did my research and found out that its hormonal imbalance, I saw dr barrows, he is not worthy of this certificate, he saw me literally for one minute or less, he prescribe an anti biotic and gel, I am not a teenager, I've been around the world and seen every doctor out there, no respect for his patients, doesn't give any explanations whatsoever, he is rude and doesn't give a ......., never never again, I wish I read about him from other patients before I wasted my money and time, rude, careless and disrespectful doctor and this goes for his staff too, please don't waste your time by seeing this so called doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

A full body check takes three minutes. Mahayana does that tell you about what kind of doctor he is? I felt that I was treated like a person that was not worthy of his time. Does he ever read his reviews?

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I called the office to get information for a family member and without giving personal details the staff was able to get me the answers that I needed to help us with our decision.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr. Matthew D. Barrows's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Mckinney, TX