Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Barrows

I had the pleasure of seeing Marissa Bothun, PA and her Medical Assistants and Staff at the Rockwall clinic. They are all highly skilled, professional, empathetic, and displayed the greatest degree of care I have seen in many, many years!! I called with a significant issue and they immediately scheduled me in the office to handle it. The issue has now turned from very serious to minor and clearing fast! I can't say enough good words about this Doctor and his Staff!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Horrible experience! I only saw the physician's assistant. Never saw the doctor. They told me my medications would arrive by mail. It's been a week, and nothing so far. They gave me free samples, supposedly enough till the package arrived by mail. I objected to the small quantity, but was unable to persuade them. Both tubes were empty the next day. Still scratching myself and waiting for the prescriptions by mail.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Because of his YEARS of experience, Dr Barrows was able to immediately identify a cancerous spot I'd been dealing with for several months. Other docs had no idea what it was or how to treat it. He may not have the greatest bedside manner, but if you want a GOOD dermatologist, who knows their stuff, I recommend Dr Barrows. And the office staff has been great.... I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I have adult acne, I did my research and found out that its hormonal imbalance, I saw dr barrows, he is not worthy of this certificate, he saw me literally for one minute or less, he prescribe an anti biotic and gel, I am not a teenager, I've been around the world and seen every doctor out there, no respect for his patients, doesn't give any explanations whatsoever, he is rude and doesn't give a ......., never never again, I wish I read about him from other patients before I wasted my money and time, rude, careless and disrespectful doctor and this goes for his staff too, please don't waste your time by seeing this so called doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

A full body check takes three minutes. Mahayana does that tell you about what kind of doctor he is? I felt that I was treated like a person that was not worthy of his time. Does he ever read his reviews?

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I called the office to get information for a family member and without giving personal details the staff was able to get me the answers that I needed to help us with our decision.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

One of the worst Doctors / Dermatologist I have ever been to! Left four messages and did not get a call back. Dr. Barrows needs to learn how to interact with his patients. He came in looked at the two spots on my leg and said, you need to come back for the procedure. Asked him how long the procedure takes, he said 15 min. He said he can take care of one and I will have to come back for the other. I asked why and was told, he only does certain procedures on certain days. He was sarcastic and said “I DON”T HAVE THE TIME” I explained when I made the appointment, I was clear about getting both the spots taken care of. He shrugged his shoulder with a “I don’t give a _ _ _ _” attitude. I was asked to pay $260.00 while the fee I was told was $150 and would be extended a professional discount. Upon enquiring why, I was told every tissue sample is sent to path regardless. All in all, bad experience, dishonest practice, hostile environment and the worst Dr. ever! Never again…..

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I live in the Mckinney, Texas area and needed someone close.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Barrows' office staff did a good job helping me schedule an appointment for my college age daughter’s mole exam.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Matthew D. Barrows's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1991)

Centene