Ratings for Dr. R. Michael Tucker

Dr. Tucker is just one of a kind. Very knowledgeable, compassinate. Most of all he is very correct in all he diagnosis he makes.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I never say the Doc just a PA. They seem to send you for all kinds of test that were un affordable so I complained about it and was sent a letter to find another Doc. Worst Doc I have ever used. Was with this guy for over a year and never say his face.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Tucker is listens to your concerns very carefully, asks the appropriate questions to ensure that the diagnosis is precise. I have been Dr. Tucker's patient for over 5 years and I would never want to see any other FP physician. I always leave this office feeling that I have been fully taken care of. His staff is perfection!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR AND WAS VERY VERY HELPFUL...MY FAMILY WILL NOW ONLY GO TO DR. TUCKER.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr.Tucker is grt. I see his P.A.,Greg whom I find to be exceptionable, kind and very patient when dealing with two of my very complex health issues.Greg is young, but clearly has the knowledge and experience , of a health professional of someone twice his age. Julia Thomas

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr. Tucker is very knowledgeable, considerate, listens, explains, always there when you need him. He has saved my husband's life. We have complete faith in him and highly recommend him. We have had no problems with the staff. Find them very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Tucker is wonderful, knowledgeable and very straight forward. He asks questions and listens to the answers. I know he has been helpful to others with med samples when costs were an issue with them. On the other hand, his staff is miserable. They neglect setting appointments with specialists; they take three weeks to call about test results; they do not return calls. Bottom line: Tucker is great and survives in spite of his staff (not all of whom are terrible, but there is a definite pattern there -- the office manager?, perhaps, appears to not manage people well) Office admin protocols are sorely lacking.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

dr tUCKER IS KIND GENTLE AND UNDERSTADING. He is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. R. Michael Tucker's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lehigh Acres, FL