Ratings for Dr. Steven W. Sarner

Check out his background first. .http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/Actions/20061106_25MA05040100.pdf

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I have been thoroughly impressed by my mother’s treatment at Newton Medical Center. For the first time, I can honestly say that she is getting the care that she needs. At the forefront of Newton Medical Center’s team is Dr. Steven Sarner, a man who has completely changed my impression of the level of care that doctors in this industry should provide. Dr. Sarner was very respectful of both my mother and me. He included me in discussions of my mother’s treatment plan instead of shutting me out (which is what I’ve experienced at every other center my mother has tried). For the first time, my mother has stabilized and it is due to the outstanding work done by the Newton Medical Center and especially Dr. Sarner. He is a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sarner and he is always in a great mood and takes time to listen to you. You are in good hands with Dr. Sarner. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I was seen by this doctor in a hospital setting. I found him to be disrespectful and unkind.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Steven W. Sarner's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Newton, NJ