Ratings for Dr. Kirsten Wilkins

BEST SURGEON HANDS DOWN!! TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF MY MOM. VERY COMPASSIONATE...

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

dr wilkins was fine, seemed a little rushed, apologized for an interruption, explained everything, easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Wilkins was very condescending. She is extremely unprofessional and I would never return to her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I was beyond impressed with my visits to Dr. Wilkins. Great professional service and very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I saw Dr Wilkens for treatment of rectal cancer. I had 2 surgeries with he. With both, I was up and about in 2 days and no pain. My family members appreciated that she kept them informed during both surgeries. She is very professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Worst Dr I've ever met. Cold, impersonal, doesn't really seem to listen to patient questions or concerns. Felt like she was doing me a favor by by "allowing me" to be her patient. I will never go to her again, and will definitely not recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

When she walked into the exam room I think an iceberg hit! Very cold uncaring Doctor. She gave me all of about 3-4 minutes of time. Very robotic. Strange affect. I couldn't get in to see her partner and they had an open appointment with dr Wilkins. So I took it out of desperation. I want to know who wrote Kelly Ripa personality????? I'm Sure she is very smart but has a horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

The office was moved and I was not notified There was a small child running around the waiting room throwing things screaming and slamming doors! Making an already uncomfortable situation worse! The nurse was ok, the doctor not my cup of tea! I thought she was condescending cold and mean. She may be a very smart and knowledgeable doctor but I will not find out because of her persona !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Wilkins was helpful and knowledgeable. She took the time to do a thorough examination. The nurse was kind, but the office front desk staff was unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Wilkins was caring, informative, thorough, personable, professional and comforting. She made the experience extremely pleasant in a normally uncomfortable situation. I am very happy with Dr. Wilkins' knowledge and skill and would highly recommend her. I saw her for a fissure and papilla (scar tissue). Extremely glad to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Kirsten Wilkins's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1994)