Ratings for Dr. Ramon T. Arreola

The wait time is RIDICULOUS!! Our appointment was for 3PM. We arrived a few minutes before 3 was given paperwork to fill out. The paperwork consisted of 6 pages 5 of the pages were about how we are responsible for payment should the insurance not pay and 1 page about any health issues. At 3:20 we get called back to the room. We sat there waiting for an 1hr before the assistant came in and brushed my 3 year olds teeth and stated that the dentist will be in shortly. It is now 5PM and still no dentist however, we did see him walking up and down the halls multiple times. By this time my daughter was hungry, cranky and restless so we left. We made an appointment at a different dentist. I will NEVER go back here again nor refer anyone to this place. My experience was absolutely horrible.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Arreola for quite a number of years now. While Dr. Arreola is very polite and informative and does a good job educating me on what I should do and why, I can't help but notice he is unable to keep his employees. I'll find one hygienist who I aboslutely love, then the next time I request her I get told "Sorry, she no longer works with us anymore". This has happened more than once. It's not just them, but the front desk too. The only familiar faces are Dr. Arreola and his wife Mary. Eveyone else is a brand new face every single time. Some people could care less about this, but I do care. When I find someone I like, I want to see that person on more than just one or two visits. Also the wait time requires you to be very, very patient. I've gotten used to the idea of spending at least 2 hours in this office, so if you have plans after your appointment be prepared to spend the full 2 hours in the dental chair first. While I love Dr. Arreola for what he does, I think it's finally time to find a new office who can keep their staff and so I can see the same person on multiple visits.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

The wait is insane! My appointment was at 2:00, but I wasn't seated in the back until 2:40. Then, after being sat in the dental chair, I waited another 30 minutes before the girl finally came in to clean my teeth! I asked her why the wait was so long and she apologized, saying their schedule was very busy. They only have 3 hygienists, but they'll schedule more than 3 patients at a time, hence why the wait was so long (how this makes sense is beyond me!). I'm sorry, but if my appointment is at 2:00 then I expect to be seen at 2:00. I'll even be patient enough to wait until 2:15, but not 3:00!!!! On top of this the dentist kept walking in and out of the room when he was searching for cavities. I sat there, staring at the clock, waiting and waiting. The poor assistant could tell I was furious, so she finally got the dentist to return to the room to finish. Never again!!! I found a new dentist who is far more punctual (in and out in less than an hour at this new dentist I go to!).

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

This place is very unprofessional. They are very money hungry & rude to there employees. The wait is forever & the doctors breathe smells so bad.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013