Ratings for Dr. Curtis R. Powell

Dr. Powell is an excellent physician in all aspects. In evaluating whether or not to perform surgery on me, he took a conservative approach and offered multiple alternatives for consideration before actually performing surgery. I was very happy with this approach as it showed he was not going to be rushed into judgment to do surgery unless absolutely necessary.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr. Powell is such a real person and really listens to the patient. He is very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. I feel very safe under his care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Powell is the BEST!! I would highly recommend him to everyone. Life is good! Thanks, Dr. Powell!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

It took a little while, but overall the visit was very successful. I’m looking forward to the scheduled procedure and hoping for a great outcome.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Powell is such an excellent physician, very knowledgeable and compassionate.. The best bedside manner of any physician I’ve seen and takes time to explain everything so you understand.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Powell. He clearly communicated to me all the options that were available to me. He also answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

First time to Dr Powell and he is the best! Very knowledgeable and takes his time to answer questions. He is very thorough and his staff is wonderful also!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Powell is the best there is. I am so grateful that I found him and his staff, they have changed my quality of life for the better & care about the whole person.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr Powell is an excellent physician in all regards and the staff at UO is also very good. Collectively they have restored my health and I now enjoy a good quality of life. I am thankful and grateful to them all.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I had great service from all levels. I like the way Dr. Powell explains everything.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Curtis R. Powell's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental