Ratings for Dr. Alan K. Munoz

As A young woman in an uncommon situation he made me comfortable and confident I was gong to be okay! Having confidence in a Doctor is very important and I thank him for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

My regular ob/gyn referred me to Dr. Alan K. Munoz--thank goodness!! I have been Dr. Munoz's patient for more than 8 years and have always found him to be a dedicated, caring physician. He is an aggressive surgeon, but that is what my symptoms required. I truly believe that he saved my life. For follow-up visits, he will always give the time you need, making you feel as though there are no other patients sitting in the waiting room. Cancer surgery may result in changes in some aspects of life, but for me, those changes are not as important as SURVIVING. I would highly recommend Dr. Munoz to any one: friends, family members, or strangers. My family and I have always rated him as a 5-Star physician!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I liked Dr. Munoz personally and after having surgery, I believe his surgical skills are excellent.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Alan Munoz IS THE BEST. HE IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND TAKES TIME TO LISTED AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL AND ALL THE CHEMO NURSES ARE WELL TRAINED AND CAN ANSWER ALMOST ALL QUESTIONS. I HOPE AFTER THIS IS OVER I WILL NOT NEED HIS SERVICES FOR A LONG TIME BUT IF SO ...... HE WILL BE THE ONE I CALL.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

In my opinion, BEWARE !!! Of Alan Munoz, MD Do NOT go to see Alan Munoz, MD and/or Dr. Alan Munoz, or have, Alan Munoz, MD or Dr. Alan Munoz be your OB/Gyn or your OB/Gyn Oncologist because in my opinion he is a piece of cra_ and in my opinion he did not tell me the truth or state the truth when he performed my surgery for removal of a benign fibroid on my uterus. And, although I sued Alan Munoz, MD and I demonstrated that my right Ureter was SEVERED by him during my operation, and I had to undergo months of recovery due to this injury, the jury found that this was not medical malpractice under the law. Furthermore, because my attorney did not properly plead certain actions that could have been brought against him, I wasn’t able to sue Alan Munoz, MD and/or Dr. Alan Munoz for removing my ovaries and my tubes without my final consent and leaving me without ability to bear children. If you have any questions go onto the Dallas county District Court website and search his name.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

By far one of the best doctors on this planet! He is so caring and compassionate. He truley wants a good outcome for all his patients. Yes, he tends to run a little behind schedule, but that is because he takes extra time with anyone that needs it. He won't rush anything that needs details so he's worth the wait. His staff is excellent! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

There are not words to express my gratitude to Dr. Munoz. He is an amazing doctor and an amazing person. His bedside manner is unsurpassed. He genuinely cares about his patients and is a highly skilled surgeon. I felt comfortable and safe throughout my surgical experience. His staff is caring and attentive, I've never heard or read a negative report on this doctor, he is amazing!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. Munoz was very informative, made me feel very comfortable and seemed very knowledgable. I hope to never have to see him again, but if I do he is the one I would return to. His nurses could not have been nicer or more comforting as well.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

He is the best of the best, and I mean it! I read a great deal about my condition as that is part of the field I work in. So I considered myself quite knowledgeable before I saw him. I trust him immensely!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Munoz is a wonderful doctor. Great technically and superb bedside manner. He was the third obgyn I saw in a search to find a doc I would be comfortable with for required surgery. He took great care of me throughout, and before I decided to schedule surgery with him, he called me to make sure that I did get the surgery done soon regardless of who the physician was going to be. That really impressed me because how many surgeons bother to call you at home out of concern? It turns out I had early uterine cancer that was completely removed. His staff is very caring and supportive too. If you have any gynecological problems where cancer is a possibility, he's the doc to see.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Alan K. Munoz's Credentials

• Spanish

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1978)