Ratings for Dr. Laurel Pope

Ms. Pope was the first professional ever in seven yearly exams to tell me that my previous surgery (outside of Southwest medical) is still holding strong! No one ever mentioned the repair work before.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Laurel pope was my doctor & they scheduled me one ultrasound (19 weeks 3 days) I went all the way up to 30 weeks without having another ultrasound & they refused to give me another one. I switched my doctors & they scheduled me one the next day. They found out that I'm extreme high risk & if I didn't switch doctors then I would have had a stillbirth because of how serious it is. I will never go back to her again. She was a great doctor, she spent a lot of time with you. The appointments were fast & easy but the staff at summerlin hospital was rude & inconsiderate & they refused an ultrasound which could have killed my child. I would not recommend southwest medical to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Pope was suggested to me for my daughters by a scheduling representative as she is great with younger patients. I ended up changing to her after seeing how well she took care of them, and now, having seen her multiple times, I love her dedication to care, and her attentiveness. She is great, and I recommend her to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Ms. Pope helped me through 3 pregnancies and 1 miscarriage. I prefer her to all the M.D.'s on staff at Southwest Medical. Her level of care is amazing. Words can't express my gratitude to her for my precious bundles of joy. In 2011 I had placenta previa throughout my pregnancy but made it to my due date and had an 8 pound 6 ounce baby boy. Thank you Laurel!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr.Pope saved my life, without her knowledge i wouldn't have known I have cancer. She found it early and I had no idea, now after sugery I hope I will stay cancer free... it was the thyriod by the way...

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Pope is the best, I see her for my OBGYN needs and she is very gentle, extremely knowledgeable and is always on top of the latest techniques and medical advancements to ensure you have the very best care. I really admire and appreciate her genuine concern. I moved to the other side of town, but I don't mind the drive to get this high level of care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010