Ratings for Dr. Jaime L. Kibler

I had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with the " Doctor " while under her care at the V.A. Out-patient clinic in St. Augustine...she never filled my meds on time, and I was in her office with a semi-dislocated knee, and she said it was " normal aging " !! I really wish the best for anyone in her " care ", and I advise to find another Dr. Some only rise to their highest level of incompetency.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

This was my first time seeing this doctor. She was rude, talked to me like I was a two year old. She spent more time talking down to me then listening to me. I'll be looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Kibler is now working out of Baptist Family practice in St. Johns, FL. At first I thought she was going to spend the entire appointment on the computer (which I HATE), but after she finished her notes, she spent the next 15 minutes talking to me and listening to EVERY complaint I could run off at the mouth about. I actually really enjoyed talking to her because she seemed like she was interested more than any other doctor I've been to. I waited less than 5 minutes in the waiting room, and less than 5 between when the nurse left and she came in, then walked right up to the desk to settle my bill and directly into the phlebotomist's office to have blood drawn (5 minutes). I was very impressed to say the least.!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014