Ratings for Dr. Shelly A. Garrow

On multiple visits I witnessed this doctor verbally assult her MA!! Then continue to have what seemed like a 2 yr old temper tantrum. All of us patients in waiting room could hear every curse word she yelled! So unprofessional!! Dr Garrow's attitude and bedside manner gets worse wih each visit. I will not be returning as a patient!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Terrible billing practices. I was charged hundreds of dollars months after I stopped going that I had no idea I was going to owe. I would have discontinued treatments immediately had I known about these charges. Now I'm on the hook for money that I don't have, and am sick about it. I've called the billing office, no answer each time, left a message, no response. Not that I can afford to pay anyway. Would definitely not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I love everything about this staff and the practice.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Wonderful, polite staff and doctor. Took the time to listen and was very detailed in assessment and plan. I would recommend her to anyone:)

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012