Ratings for Dr. Stuart A. Shapiro

Very thorough, understanding and good at what he does. Also, all lab work is done in the office, so no need to go elsewhere afterwards.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

misdiagnosed what turned out to be pneumonia and menigitis

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

My neighbors recommended Dr. Shapiro to me years ago when I was sick and I have in turned found him four new patients! He is prompt and you never wait long for appointments; they also leave open the exam room doors so you don't feel trapped inside wondering much longer you have to wait. He is one of those doctors that has a very calming, soothing, healing vibe. He is very kind and knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. He always gets a visting doctor if he is out of the office and he even called to see if my fever broke when I had the flu last year. How many doctors do you know that follow up to see how their patients are feeling?! I highly recommend Dr. Shapiro to anyone looking or needing a new GP/Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Even with insurance + co-payment I still owed money for my visit.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Dr. Stuart A. Shapiro's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)