Ratings for Dr. Michael Chabot

Dr. Chabot performed surgery ( lower back fusion of L4-L5-S1) back in June 2017. It is now November 2017 and my recovery is excellent and pain in the lower back is minor. Most of the pain is due to weak muscles that need now to be worked and strengthened. The surgery was very successful based on my expectations. He was most thorough in explaining the diagnosis and recommended solution to fixing my back. I certainly appreciated his personable and yet professional approach. He was very conscientious in his treatments and pain management (opioid use) . I would certain recommend his staff and him to anyone seeking help with low back issues.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Chabot fused 6 vertebra in April, 2017. I have been totally satisfied with his skill and care,,,,and can WALK again with little to no pain. I can enjoy life again!!! Thank you Dr Chabot.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Chabot has done three surgeries on me and I have excellent results. I am very pleased with the service that I received. I would recommend him to anyone who has back and neck problems.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017