Ratings for Dr. John J. RILEY

Excellent facility. Friendly staff and Dr. Riley is always friendly and willing to listen to my concerns. Been going there for 3 years now.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I had bunion surgery (both feet) with Dr. Riley. The staff worked with me on planning for insurance purposes. Dr. Riley (and all staff) were always tolerant of my many questions, explaining things in detail, always friendly, giving me my options, along with pros and cons. He does surgery at a facility with the lowest infection rate in the area (another plus). He is highly skilled and spends the time needed. I have sent MANY people to him and they also are very happy with him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Everyone in my family sees Dr. Riley. He is wonderful with all age patients. He is kind and unrushed during the appointment. Never makes you feel like just another set of feet.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Riley by 2 different friends. I had been neglecting the pain in my heal and I'm just sorry that I didn't visit him sooner. I'm a runner and was afraid he would tell me to stop running. He knew just how to handle it quickly and effectively and my training was hardly impacted at all. Highly recommend! (He's cute too! HA)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Wonderful staff and doctor. My mother has been seeing Dr. Riley for years. She's always had great things to say about him. When I suffered from heal pain, I knew exactly who to see. His treatment did the trick.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Extremely nice guy with a lot of knowledge about sports related injuries. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Refused to call me for a follow-up discussion on an MRI on a torn tendon in my heel. Find a Dr. who cares about his patients. This one doesn't!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. John J. RILEY's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)