Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Friedman

Absolutely loved this doctor! Too bad I moved away because now I have to find another. He is the first gyno that I ever saw that the visits were laid back and comfortable - without being creepy at all. He has a great sense of humor and overall is super friendly. I went throughh a rather difficult pregnancy and was in his office constantly - he was so patient and made me comfortable. Also, he didn't sugar coat things, he was straight up with me on everything. Goodness, what else could you ask for? Really liked his staff too, they all felt like friends. I just can't say enough about him and his office.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

My wife went in and specifically asked for a well woman exam ONLY and said she did not want any other tests or requests that would cost more money and the person told her that she would only be charged $145 (4-29-11). We have received an additional bill from a lab requesting $77 of which we do not intend to pay. Why do you do this even after we refused any outside service requests?

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

He gave me an anal check up without letting me know he was going to do it and remember he was talking about Halle Berry while he did it. I almost came off the table backwards and the PA stated I thought you were going to come off the exam table backwards, it hurted and I felt like I had been violated. I walked out to never go back. I now have a good doctor. Dr. Freidman never once told me i had abnormal papsmears for years. i go to new doc and my papsmear came back abnormal and the new doc showed me the problem. I think he should retire.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

had an abusive experience with this doctor. He neglected me during labor, and made rude comments, then gave me an exagerated episiotomy infront of my sister, while making an offensive comment. He was so rude even the nurse cried for me.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

I feel blessed to have found such a wonderful Dr. He is extremely thorough, never rushes you and takes time discussing options and procedures. Very approachable and genuine. Awesome bedside mannerism. Truly cares about his patients and is down to earth and "real". Staff members are awesome too.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. FREIDMAN and his staff are the ABSOLUTE BEST of the BEST!I can't say enough good about Dr. FREIDMAN and his staff. Everyone was so personable and very informative.I am extremely pleased with the care and service I received by Dr. FREIDMAN and his staff. They genuinely care about their patients and are always there to answer any questions or concerns. I was impressed with how everyone (including Dr. FREIDMAN - most doctors only give a brief bedside introduction) took time to meet with me!I love Dr.FREIDMAN & his ENTIRE STAFF, they are ALWAYS on top of everything,His office runs very efficiently. I loved the care given, the information & their willingness to give you the best care availible.Wonderful, attentive doctor who cares for his patients as if they were his family. BEST doctor I have ever known.Dr.FRIEDMAN and his staff IS unbeleivably wonderful. His entire staff are so helpful and truely care for each person's situation. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR.FRIEDMAN!-BERNA CHASE

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Robert H. Friedman's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1965)

Qualchoice