Ratings for Dr. John A. Standefer Jr

Lower face lift, neck and lower lids. Lower face lift - can't detect any improvement. Lower lids - he insisted on taking out fat pads, but I didn't need it and now look very gouged out. I am also paralyzed on on side of my face. I regret the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Standefer did face and neck plastic surgery on me in Aug. 2008. Not only do I not look any better (actually worse), I am still in pain. It has been over 7 months my surgery. His staff are very unwilling to accomodate me in trying to get in to Dr. Standefer for pain allevement to the point of lieing to me. I have asked for my money back, but have been abruptly informed that that is not going to happen. I feel that this whole "operation" is not what it is advertised to be and that I was misled and have suffered greatly not only physically, but emotionally and monatarily.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Standefer did my upper eyelids. He made feel very comfortable with what I was about to do. I didn't feel any pain. He was done in 30 minutes. My eyes look great! I went back to work in 2 days. He's a great surgeon. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

I flew in from California for this procedure because I was impressed by their website and phone conversations .The surgery (facelift) was everything I expected. Iam 50 years old and I now look 40. The staff and doctors in the office are so helpful and knowledgable in plastic surgery. I have had a life changing experience due to the skillful hands of Dr. Standefer.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

I have bad scar that is raised and has gathered skin. I was talked out of doing my lower lids because I had lasik surgery, found out lasik had nothing to do with my lids. One side of my neck has more loose skin than the other

flag | Submitted February 6, 2006

Dr. John A. Standefer Jr's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1978)