Ratings for Dr. Travis Thompson

DrThompson was rough, barbaric and really didn’t need to hurt me the way he did. Pick someone else

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr. Thompson removed my tooth and 6 months later replaced it with an implant. 3-4 months after it was put in the implant came loose in the bone and Dr Thompson removed it and filled the opening with more bone. It resulted in a serious sinus infection which after a series of antibiotics, needed sinus surgery. I visited a well known periodontist and I was told that the implant should not have been done with the limited bone I had. I have decided to forego any implant and get a bridge. Dr Thompson did not seem to have any concern even after the failure of the implant. I am out money he charged and should not have had the complications I experienced.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I hade a consultation 4/24/19 with Dr. Thompson to remove a wisdom tooth. The sweetest, empathetic and professional Dr. Highly recommend his expertise and professionalism. Extremely gentle and quick with the excision of my tooth!! Very impressed

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Over the years (decades)I have had a lot of complicated dental work and my current problem was no different. Dr. Thompson made the surgery/bone graft look simple -- and I am sure it wasn't. He is a talented caring professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Thompson was very caring with my daughter. She had 4 wisdom teeth taken out and it was very quick. He did an absolutely wonderful job. She was very nervous going in to have this done, but Dr. Thompson made her feel so at ease.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

felt very comfortable with the doctor and staff. did a great job with.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr. Thompson was amazing! Even while my daughters mouth was sore, she would say ‘he was awesome. He was such a good doctor!’ He was extremely personal, professional and efficient ! Great experience all around!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Thompson put me at ease, which isn't easy for me at the dentist office! He answered all my questions. His office staff was personable and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Thompson and his Jupiter office!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Travis pulled 2 wisdoms in less then 10 minutes . Absolutely amazed!!. Star Wars X-Ray machine looking at my teeth on a flat screen in little time . Whole experience was less then hour. Dr. T is the bomb

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Thompson is amazing!! I put off having my last 2 wisdom teeth removed mainly because of two separate experiences of being awake while they removed the first two and I left both times in excruciating pain and with a fear of dentists! I couldn't wait any longer since my wisdom tooth had grown right into my other tooth and broke it. When I went into the office I was terrified! I'm pretty sure I was crying before and during the appointment. Dr. Thompson put me right at ease and told me that he would remove both wisdom teeth, the broken tooth and a bone graft in 1 hour!!! I almost didn't believe him because 1 wisdom tooth took 2 hours to extract and the other one took almost 4 hours!! He also made sure I was comfortable and not in anymore pain before the scheduled surgery. He promised me that I wouldn't feel a thing before or after surgery and that the whole thing would be "peanut butter and jelly"! I even had earbuds in playing Enya to calm myself beforehand (and yes, I was crying that day too), but he was right! I went to sleep feeling assured and woke up with no pain! I followed his instructions perfectly and I've been very comfortable during the healing process too. Not only was Dr. Thompson very knowledgeable and professional, but he was very caring too. The staff was super friendly, calming and very helpful whenever I asked questions...even the silly ones! I highly, highly recommend Dr. Thompson for all of your oral surgery needs!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Travis Thompson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company