Dr. Travis Thompson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Travis Thompson

Let me start off by saying - Dr. Thompson is an exceptional doctor! Finding Dr. Thompson was truly a miracle. Dr. Thompson performed emergency surgery on my father after he spent an agonizing few months in pain as the result of an impacted wisdom tooth that was not only negatively impacting his health, but evolved into a condition that almost nearly cost him his life. My father had visited many other oral surgeons before he saw Dr. Thompson- all of whom either turned him away or attended to treating only the symptoms he was experiencing, and not the actual problem itself. My father was very nervous about going in for surgery, and Dr. Thompson was incredible at making my dad feel calm and cared for. He was extremely professional and addressed all of our concerns with genuine compassion and concern. He explained the details of the surgery and was very up front about the risk factors involved to make sure my dad was well-informed ahead of time on what he could expect. Given the complexity of the surgery, upon its completion, Dr. Thompson sent my dad to the hospital for further monitoring and care. Dr. Thompson followed my dad throughout his entire admission and was involved in all treatment decisions. He was also available to answer any questions we had along the way. Dr. Thompson is not only a great oral surgeon, but he is a kind, caring and honest doctor. My family and I are extremely grateful to Dr. Thompson. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone in need of a great oral surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Thompson is great, not only very capable but also very caring. Dr. Thompson makes wisdom teeth extraction less scary.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Excellent service, very tentative to my needs. I am very pleased with his services and would recommend to others. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Travis Thompson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL