Ratings for Dr. Linda W. Norris

My wife got into some trouble and the court assigned her to work with Dr. Norris. On her first visit, she thought Dr. Norris was being a little rough on her. However, she soon learned that Dr. Norris was just being direct with her. Her seeing Dr. Norris has greatly improved both our lives.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I am a young adult and she is an amazing therapist. I felt like I was in a safe environment and I never once felt judged when I told her my problems. She was truthful in her comments back and I felt like she really wanted to help me. Dr. Norris definitely made a difference in my life.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Frankly just plain nasty...if she isn't going to bother analyzing anything I say and just make mean comments, I shouldn't bother giving her a copay; I can get better and kinder advice from my friends. She is extremely harsh and judgmental, as well as unsupportive. Gave up on therapy with her because it's not that hard to find a therapist who will listen without cutting you to pieces when you are done speaking. She should probably retire and get some counseling for her own anger management issues.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Norris for several years. She has an incredible memory; she has recall of relationships and issues I had many years ago. Dr. Norris has made an immense difference in my social development.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

cannot trust, always late, mean, wierd office- IN HER BASEMENT- very unconfortable

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012