Ratings for Dr. Catherine P. Browne

Dr. Browne is a wonderful doctor! She is very calm, patient, and thoroughly explains everything. We never feel rushed when we visit with her. She and her staff are also easily accessible after hours if there is an emergency situation. My husband and I really enjoy her holistic approach and appreciate her sensitivity when we have any concerns. She offers diverse education along with her own personal experiences when asked so that WE can make the best decision for us. I trust her thoroughly with my body and my baby.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Browne is a true diamond in the rough among Austin OBs. She is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and supportive. She truly believes in informed consent and personal choice. In working with her, I was amazed by her sensitivity to the birthing woman and her trust in this age-old process. I highly recommend her, especially for naturally-minded birthing women and their partners! She's wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

This woman medically abused myself and my preemie son then attempted to doctor medical records to hide it. All beware please don't trust your children to this monster!!! She forcibly broke and drained out all my water tore my fervid gave me a uterine and cervical infection after medically abusing me and forcing me into a c section. WATCH OUT!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Catherine P. Browne's Credentials

• Chinese

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)