Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik

The most accommodating and skilled doctor we've seen in Orlando. After a handful of less than optimistic appointments with other doctors, we were beyond pleased with Dr. Wiernik and his entire staff. This office is unbelievable. We may be able to actually make my man's career dreams come true due to Dr. Wiernik's expertise. Gail was super sweet and helpful as well. We would recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Wiernik. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Wiernik was great and I will definitely recommend him to others. Had to wait almost an hour before I was seen (even though I had an appointment) but apart from that great experience.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Submitted June 18, 2018

Very considerate and helpful. Great experience. First time seeing him and would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated.

Submitted June 15, 2018

Always a great experience seeing Dr. Wiernik. The staff is very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We appreciate the kind words about our team. Thank you for sharing!

Submitted June 15, 2018

All your staff are fabulous and very knowledgeable. No pain after surgery. He is very caring and professional. On my feet again in short time. Now I can dance at my granddaughter's wedding. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! It’s our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.

Submitted June 14, 2018

I was in and out of the office with X-rays in less than an hour. Great Dr. Received diagnosis and treatment plan to alleviate foot pain. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Submitted June 1, 2018

Appreciated the explanation as to why I was seeing him for a fractured fibula. Did not realize he was a podiatrist. Felt very comfortable with his medical opinion.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Glad to hear you benefited from your recent experience with our team. If there’s anything else you need, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

Submitted May 29, 2018

I had a great experience. Everyone was very kind and cared about my problem.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Wiernik is THE BEST! I can even prounouce his name now! I went in with severe pain in my foot.......turns out to be plantar Fasciitis (heel spurs) OUCH!!!!! He gave me a shot in my foot which makes the pain STOP! His Ortho store inside his office - fit me for ortho insoles by Vionic- BOTH of these technics gave me instant relief..........A smart doctor implements treatment AND corrective action....That’s what Dr Wiernik does!!!! Tell him Ginny’s review sent you in!!!!.... #bestfootdoctorinorlando

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

Submitted May 21, 2018

Thanking you for treating my heel issues. The out come was good.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wiernik is a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and is Board Certified in Foot Surgery. He holds additional Board Certification in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. He is a member of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.

• English

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)