Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik

Dr,Wiernik got to the root of the problem very quickly and suggested the right treatment, after clearly setting expectations.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for sharing! We’re glad to hear your appointment went well.

Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Wiernik did an excellent job by making me understand what was going on with my foot and what are my options. He gave me the time that I needed to decide and my bunionectomy was a success. I was on my foot in less than 2 months, by 10 months I was able to wear my heels which was my biggest concern. I will recommend Dr. Wiernik and his staff to anyone with foot problems as the best Podiatrist in Orlando.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It’s our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.

Submitted February 13, 2018

Everything went smooth in a timely manner. Would highly recommend him for any ankle problem.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Submitted February 13, 2018

I always have a good experience when coming to this office. Staff & Dr are great! Got me in on short notice for initial visit and always on time for follow ups.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback. Thank you for sharing!

Submitted February 9, 2018

I am from out of town. Staff was able to get me in on short notice. Everyone was kind and very helpful. Dr. Wiernik listened and diagnosed me quickly. My highest recommendation for Dr. Wiernik and Orlando Orthopedic.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

Submitted February 9, 2018

Great bedside manner, staff is very helpful. I hope not to break my ankle again but if I do - I'll be going back to him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback. Thank you for sharing!

Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Wiernik did an excellent job with my foot surgery. He discovered that I broke it 6 years ago which is what was causing the pain I was experiencing. He tried other treatments prior to making surgery an option. My foot is doing much better now and he is confident I will make a full recovery from the surgery. His staff is amazing. Anytime he was running late, they would let me know, but for the most part he was within 20 minutes or so of my appointment. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Submitted February 2, 2018

After almost 2 months since plantar fasciotomy everything seems to be going very well. Dr. Wiernik and his team have been great throughout this process and very responsive when I had questions (which I had quite a few). I'm hopeful that my plantar fasciitis is gone for good and also confident that any future issues which may arise will be handled quickly by Dr Wiernik and his team. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Wiernik. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Wiernik and his staff are great. Have been seeing him on and off for serveral years of bone spurs in my feet I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Submitted January 22, 2018

From the doctor to the staff all are friendly and professional. I’ve been going to him for years for various issues. Wouldn’t think of going anywhere else. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wiernik is a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and is Board Certified in Foot Surgery. He holds additional Board Certification in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. He is a member of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.

• English

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)