Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik

Wonderful results for my arthritis pain. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! Thank you for sharing.

Submitted November 20, 2017

My experience with Dr Wiernik has been great. He fixed my painful bunion , his staff was very attentative called me numerous times to check on me after the surgery, a much easier experience then I thought. Highly recommend for any foot problem you may have

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Wiernik!

Submitted November 20, 2017

Great staff and loved Dr. Wiernik! He is very knowledgeable and always put my mind at ease when we had any concerns!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We’re so pleased to hear that your appointment was a success and that our staff was able to assist you through this experience. Thank you for sharing!

Submitted November 20, 2017

The doctor was very hands on and involved with my treatment, it made me feel at ease and on the road to recovery! Love it here!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Wiernik. Thank you for sharing!

Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Wiernik was very nice and knowledgeable! Great staff!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Wiernik and the staff are very professional and friendly. It was a pleasure working with an amazing team.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Submitted November 9, 2017

Great experience! Excellent service! Thank you, Dr. Wiernik and staff!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for sharing! We’re glad to hear your appointment went well.

Submitted November 6, 2017

I have to STRONGLY agree the post below!!! Dr. Wiernik went above & beyond for me!! My foot pain has been to reduced to practically zero!! What more could you ask for? He is wonderful! His staff are professional, caring & just a pleasure to be around! No one else for me....I will definitely return if the need arises! Thank you to Dr. Wiernik & Staff!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It’s our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love!

Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Wiernik and his staff are ridiculously awesome. My experience so far has been nothing like some of those negative reviews. I have a rare but severe wakeboard injury where I dislocated some small bones in the middle of my foot. After a clinic had taken xrays and their doc said it was just sprained, I had soaked it in ice water for a week and the swelling just got worse. I found Dr. Wiernik through my work insurance and went in for a second opinion from a surgeon. He's straightforward with results and showed me xrays right after they were taken. He showed me exactly where it was dislocated (metatarsals), the type of injury (lisfranc) and he's had a few cases with professional wakeboarding injuries. He knows his stuff. They're quick and efficient, I'm in and out in under an hour in all of his offices. I had options for healing with or without surgery with no pressure and after a couple days decided to have screws in for a few months (It's better to fix it now than maybe 20 years later). The outpatient operations were quick, comfortable, successful and overall a good experience. I had to take a leave from work on disability for about 6 months and the patient care team, especially Gail, really came through for me jumping through many hoops with disability insurance claims, work medical leave and even disabled parking permits. That side of things can get overwhelming without a good team managing it. Basically, when I see a doctor, I want results. I want honesty, professionalism efficiency and support. I don't want exercises, that's what physical therapists are for after the surgeon repairs me. A severe injury is a life changing event, you better make the right choices in a surgeon, staffing, facilities and support team. I know I did. Thank you all so much. And by the way, I'm healing slightly ahead of schedule.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Wiernik is not only highly knowledgeable in addressing foot injuries and pain, but also provides exemplary patient care. Great doctor and a great team at Orlando Orthopedic!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Wiernik. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wiernik is a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and is Board Certified in Foot Surgery. He holds additional Board Certification in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. He is a member of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.

• English

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med