Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik

Dr. Wiernik is not only highly knowledgeable in addressing foot injuries and pain, but also provides exemplary patient care. Great doctor and a great team at Orlando Orthopedic!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Wiernik. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Submitted June 27, 2017

I had a similar very bad experience with Dr. Wiernik. There are fake positive reviews out there so beware. I wish I had read more and saved myself the time and the money. He did not have a professional demeanor. The visit was rushed and the exam was close to non-existent. I asked him for exercises and he demonstrated just one with his back to me as he was walking out the door. I thought he was in a hurry for an emergency, then I saw him just chatting with the computer scheduler who I had to pay for my appointment.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Dr. Wiernik. To protect your patient privacy, we invite you to discuss your case offline by calling Physician Team Supervisor, Jessica, at (407) 418-0571 during normal business hours. We welcome the opportunity to connect you with one of our other orthopaedic specialists. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted January 12, 2017

I was totally pleased with the care Dr. Wiernik gave me previously when I had surgery on my foot. Therefore, I have returned to have him correct the other foot. Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Wiernik!

Submitted June 13, 2016

Strange guy. He did not have much anything medical to say about my problems. He wanted me to ask specific questions. But once I started he decided the exam was over!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Ordered many tests but never gave me professional interpretations of results. Did not listen to me and assumed I knew all about my issues from the j telnet. That's why I went to him. I told him I had no exercises, kept telling me to do the exercises I had already been doing.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

No comment ~ do not recommend to others nor will I ever return. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's response
We apologize you had a less than satisfactory experience with Dr. Wiernik. It is our goal to provide the highest quality care and services to our patients. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please do not hesitate to call 407-418-0571 so we can better understand the situation and how we can work to provide you with the best possible services in the future. We hope to hear from you soon and thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience.

Submitted February 16, 2015

I had the same problem as the previous reviewer. The doctor seems to think your pain isn't as bad as what you are saying. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

One of the worst doctors I have ever come across. I went to him with my leg and foot pain. I had been suffering from this pain for sometime because of bad work environment. All he did was to get X rays taken and said he didn't see anything. I told him repeatedly that I was still having a lot of pain and maybe MRI would help because I was very comfortable and was unable to do normal everyday activities. He didn't suggest anything else and discharged me saying there is nothing more he could do. When I did my own online research I realized there are many injuries like Stress Fracture and Posterior Tibial Tendonitis that can not be seen in a X ray and that only an MRI can detect them. He was very dismissive of my concerns. I am highly disappointed and surprised that doctors like this even exist. But that still doesn't help my foot. I am going for a second opinion. I will never recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Excellent all around. The skills of Dr. Wiernik and the supporting staff are impressive. They are always on time and professional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I was absolutely pleased with Dr Wiernik's treatment for my foot neuroma. He's very knowledgeable, sympathetic and took time to understand my problem. I'm very nervous about shots. His injection method was fantastic!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Daniel L. Wiernik's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Wiernik is a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and is Board Certified in Foot Surgery. He holds additional Board Certification in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. He is a member of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.

• English

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Unicare