Ratings for Dr. Vasdev S. Rai

Dr. Rai is truly an artist. He is committed to achieving the best possible results. He has an exceptional bed side manner and genuinely cares about his patients concerns and outcome expectations. I would consider him the best in Dallas and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Rai is truly an artist at what he does. He takes his work very seriously and wants to "compliment" your shape. He has a wonderful bed side manner and is truly concerned with what the patients' wants or while at the same time counseling you on what is the best for you, the patient. I would highly recommend him for any procedure you are wanting. (Former and current patient, Angelia H.)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Rai and his staff did a amazing job on my gynecomastia surgery. He was very informative and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable going into the procedure. I recommend Dr. Rai to anyone considering cosmetic surgery!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

In 2004, I decided I would have a face lift and I started looking for a Plastic Surgeon who was educated, confident and trustworthy. I found Dr. Rai and my search was over. I felt very comfortable with him as he explained the procedure and results. My sister, who lives out of state, was so impressed with the surgery he did for me, that she had him for her lift.Recently, I was uncomfortable with the excess skin above my waist so I had a tummy tuck. It was wonderful to wear knit clothes again. Dr. Rai came to my house both times after surgery and his office was very caring and accommodating. My husband and I feel that we not only have a wonderful, professional plastic surgeon, but have made a new friend. It is an honor for me to recommend Dr. Rai to anyone wanting plastic surgery. I say to you " if you want the best, he is the best". CB

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr.Rai did a great job and I had great results from the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone one out there. I was very apprehensive, but he answered all my questions and made me feel at ease about the whole thing. The day of the surgery went really smooth. I had gynocomastia surgery and I was only out of work 3 days. I was back in the gym 3 weeks later. The end results were much better than expected and I couldnt be happier.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Procedure went smoothly and I'm happy with the results. I would recommend him to someone seeking a good cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Extra flat tummy, bountiful butt, and a million dollars worth of confidence... Priceless! The services I received exceeded my expectations far more than I expected! From the moment I hesitantly made my appointment for a free consultation, I KNEW i WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE. Dr. Rai was the first and only appointment that I had. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable that I couldn't allow anyone else to do my procedures. One year later, I am so happy with my body that my head is in the clouds! It has made my sex life better and has sent my confidence level through the roof! Thank you Dr. Rai and staff for putting the spark back in my life and the excitement back in my marriage.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I had consultations w/ 3 dr's before seeing Dr. Rai and once I met him and he went over the breast augmentation procedure with me and I had a chance to visit with him, I knew I wanted him to perform the procedure. It has been 3 mos since I had it done and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Rai and his staff were absolutely amazing. I had no idea my breasts would appear so natural. I am extactic! I reccommend Dr. Rai to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

The best Doctor ever. Wish I've knowen of him 2 years ago. It would of save me time money and bring me happines!! Im so happy he made my breasts perfect!! VB

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Loved the office staff and Dr Rai. The procedure went great and Dr. Rai even called to follow up later that evening. I really appreciate the care that they showed. I have now had two procedures done!! Thanks

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Vasdev S. Rai's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1973)