Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Pechin

Dr. Pechin is the best, most personable, considerate doctor. He is very smart and knows his medicine but has a soft approach. In some cases, I would've liked to see him be more aggressive about treatments and ideas...instead, he wanted to wait things out and check results again in months following. Usually, when I go to see a doctor, I want almost immediate results or at least an aggressive game plan. Also, I've waited up to 2 weeks (and actually had to call his office) for test results that the hospital claimed was processed and faxed over to the office the same day. Dr. Pechin's attitude and personality makes me want to keep seeing him and keep him as my physician but whether it's because he needs more staff or what....I do not believe his office is as organized as it could be. Also, I would've liked Dr. Pechin to have a more aggressive role on treatment plans.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Thomas A. Pechin's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)