Ratings for Dr. Qili Li

Worst md ever very rude I had a bad experience on her she is terrible

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

She is bad , push u go back to see her and charge a lot than others

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

wow, i see so many bad comments. i personally like her. she was always kind and patient. her staff was a little rude and i believe that was because of language differences. i was a patient from 1998-2011. i never returned due to my own personal issues, the bathroom was not clean, and too long of a wait in her office. i used to wait for two hours sometimes. i think the staff double booked and they never went by appointment. but really she is a good doctor......

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Two and half hour wait time with appointment, and rude staff, will not go back for more visits.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

My routine exam turned into a nightmare because they failed to follow routine safety precautions. I had to go get tested for possible HIV and STD infection and when I called to complain to the doctor she refused to speak to me. He assistant SANDY said you cant prove it and hung up on me. By far the worst doctor ever. The only thing she is good at is filling out insurance claim forms. I can not believe people like her are allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I waited 2 hours even I had made an appt. Her staff told me she had a surgery appt. whom was late for 2 hours. I made it on time which that person wasn't, there's no reason for me to wait because someone else late. (of course they charge more for surgery). While I was in the exam room getting change, she entered the room without knocking , she pretended it was nothing but other patients who was waiting for the restroom saw everything. It's so unprofessional!!!Also, she was very rough when it came to the exam, at one point I'd to tell her to be gentle. I doubt it if she'll read all the reviews. I don't think she cares about her patients but $$!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I thought she was fine in the beginning, but then I realized she was only in it for the money. Every three months I would have a new problem or diagnosis. Finally, they called me for an abnormal report, she said I had HPV, the type that I already received shots for and tested negative for several times before. I didn't get my HPV shots at her office, so she couldn't have known. She tells me I have to see her, but when she realized my insurance was no longer valid, she tried to charge me for my reports. All I wanted was the most recent report, she said I had to buy all of my medical reports. She really doesn't care about her patients. She's just scamming us for our money.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

I do not recommend this doctor's office to anyone. Each time i go, the wait is two hours regardless if you made appointment or not. I really don't understand WHY the hell do they take appointment when we wait 2 hours minimum. The doctor was Rude, obnoxious and made me feel like I was bothering her. I hated my experience so much that I couldn't sleep when i came home bc I was so angry. I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm very upset. The staffs there were all very very rude and disrespectful to people. I do not know how they stay in business. someone should file a report on these ignorant people.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dreadful experience. I took my 16 yo daughter for her first gyno exam. We made an appointment but still had to wait 2 hours. Dr Li is gruff, rude, obnoxious, and unprofessional. When we were entering the room, I heard her trashing a patient in another room. She was very rough with my daughter and thoroughly traumatized her. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

She has no patience, always in a rush, poor explanations, bad attitude. She has no quality relate to a Professional Health-care Provider. I had been to her office twice, and the WORST visit I ever had with a doctor. She charges $200 for a contraceptive device removal, and the other doctors charge for FREE ($0.00). I personal feel having enough from her. Think carefully before you choosing her, especially for people who is pregnant, you need to take this seriously, seriously get someone else. She is the WORST of the WORST!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Qili Li's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1996)